With the rise in player count reaching an all-time high, there are a lot of things that needed to address and discussed. Primarily focusing on the rules for Altis life they're obviously haven't been changed or adapted for a 100+ player Sydney where gangs and retards constantly slam into you with hemmets, vans, and fuel trucks and knock you down without repercussions.
"Why don't you take them up?" as a consistent player I want to see straya grow and garner a consistent player base and I personally believe that getting someone banned for a day, week or month severely hinders its ability to grow, so in saying that I believe putting rules forward where it allows players to deal with these situations themselves in-game is the way forward.
These rules being.
- Knocking someone down is considered a one-way initiation, meaning you are allowed to kill the person who knocked you out.
- Sling loading a vehicle is a one-way initiation, meaning the owner of the vehicle and his fellow gang members may shoot the player (attempting to) sling load the vehicle and said player’s gang.
- If you’re victim to intentional VDM you may shoot the driver only. This does not allow your gang members to open fire at the vehicle that has VDM’d you.
- You're allowed to shoot someone who has lockpicked or stolen your car (You must witness the action, you can't kill someone for driving in your car).
- You cannot knock someone out when you're in the animation of pulling out a weapon.
- Make you’re able to read gang tags as an official rule. Not a rule in some forum posts none of these new players haven't seen.
These are rules on other servers where I believe they improve the quality of life.