STRAYAGAMING MINECRAFT?

Pizda    42068

+1 for minecraft server.

where we can make some dank memes

Like the post if you would like to see this and comment suggestions below 

Edited by Pizda
  • Like 8

• vizzN    375

If there is a reasonable amount of interest for Minecraft I don't see why not. 

Edited by vizzN
    • Like 1

Brodie    776

Yes please, love me some quality minecraft memes.....

• Like 5

Red    1068

If there was a minecraft server, what type would you want?
    i.e survival, pvp, creative, modded?

Bobby Jones    19
    1 minute ago, Red said:

pokemon mod  never played it but seems cool

Nova    1779

who remembers this post? 

75 people voted Space engineers and now we have it and no one plays it. is getting a minecraft server gonna be any different?

• Like 4

Bang1324    114

If anything it would be best to have a Sandbox/Plotworld/Minigames server, it would help keep strayagaming focused on Arma 3 but still leave members to take breaks and visit long forgotten memes

• Like 3

Kumo    225

Could be good I guess, told a mate about it who has created multiple minecrafts servers @Mysteria98. He would be down to developing it, if this idea takes off.

CeeFar    585

@GonSupreme I myself also have experience developing minecraft servers, and have made multiple. myself and @Mysteria98 could make a server and then show it to the leads/whoever it's relevant to?

I think that if a server was made, and you had people who would be willing to put time into it (like myself) it could go well 

• Like 1

CeeFar    585
    2 hours ago, Bang1324 said:

If anything it would be best to have a Sandbox/Plotworld/Minigames server, it would help keep strayagaming focused on Arma 3 but still leave members to take breaks and visit long forgotten memes

Plotworld.

Kumo    225
    1 minute ago, nclem said:

*snip*

Not a minecraft fan myself, but this sounds like a good idea. 

DJ_JoozBrorg    825

I'd love to see a MineCraft Server

Type - Faction's/PVP

Reason's

1. Faction's is more a group thing you and your mates team up and take on the world

2. it Will/Can help out thee community with Donations.

3. Build a bigger player base - Mine Craft is a game with high traffic 10,000,000+ people play it   

4. I want to make some minecraft vid's xD

• Like 1

Byron    197
    11 hours ago, Red said:

Factions, KitPvP, OPPvP. just a few that aren't hard to grasp plugin wise.

• Like 2

Matsozetex    89
    6 hours ago, DJ_JoozBrorg said:

Never doubt the effectiveness of 12 year olds with their mother's credit cards, minecraft would be a decent stream of donations (This is speculation)

• Like 2

Red    1068
    19 minutes ago, Matsozetex said:

Never doubt the effectiveness of 12 year olds with their mother's credit cards, minecraft would be a decent stream of donations (This is speculation)

I wouldn't say that donations are what we are aiming for here, but instead something enjoyable that our current player base is wanting and can enjoy.

26 minutes ago, Byron said:

Factions, KitPvP, OPPvP. just a few that aren't hard to grasp plugin wise.

6 hours ago, DJ_JoozBrorg said:

I'd love to see a MineCraft Server

Type - Faction's/PVP

Reason's

1. Faction's is more a group thing you and your mates team up and take on the world

3. Build a bigger player base - Mine Craft is a game with high traffic 10,000,000+ people play it   

4. I want to make some minecraft vid's xD

My only issue with Factions and PvP in general is the salt and frustration that comes with it.

• Like 3

Byron    197
    3 minutes ago, Red said:

I wouldn't say that donations are what we are aiming for here, but instead something enjoyable that our current player base is wanting and can enjoy.

My only issue with Factions and PvP in general is the salt and frustration that comes with it.

@Red, either way you look at things from a Minecraft perspective there will always be salt in the community... its minecraft..

• Like 1

Byron    197

Enough with the meme comments boys, lets be mature about this. Realistically speaking, If we were to get a Minecraft server implemented there would be a few things that would effect Straya as a whole.

- An Entire new game to work with and develop, Not from scratch of course there are thousands of plugins that cover most basic needs of a server, You can tweak them to you're liking. 

- With every server you'll need staff, depending on the amount of traffic coming though the server you'll need at least 5. Head-Admin, Senior Admin, Admin, Moderator and if you wanted to have a Helper that has no permissions and just moderates chat you could have that aswell.

- With every Minecraft server comes a build team, I'm sure we have many people in the community that have experience in building a spawn/server shop ECT.

- Money. Now i understand money isn't Straya's first priority here, But having a decent player-base on you're server will bring in some revenue. You'll need to setup BuyCraft for this though (Simple & Easy) allowing players to buy some packages in-game would bring money to pay for the server so that wouldn't be an issue. 

Servers include: Factions, PVP, OPPVP, MiniGames, Survival, Hunger games, UHC and a lot more, The most popular would be Factions.

If you'd like to hear more information your free to message me.

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Byron said:

- With every server you'll need staff, depending on the amount of traffic coming though the server you'll need at least 5. Head-Admin, Senior Admin, Admin, Moderator and if you wanted to have a Helper that has no permissions and just moderates chat you could have that aswell.

we'd just use the current setup we have. Server manager, server admin, server moderator, trial server moderator

1 minute ago, Byron said:

- Money. Now i understand money isn't Straya's first priority here, But having a decent player-base on you're server will bring in some revenue. You'll need to setup BuyCraft for this though (Simple & Easy) allowing players to buy some packages in-game would bring money to pay for the server so that wouldn't be an issue. 

you would need to adhere to the terms of monitization that mojang put in place too

• Like 1