Byron

StrayaGaming BattleRoyal?

Byron    197

Hello and welcome

As you can tell from the title, BattleRoyal.. It's a game mode consisting of 40-64 players to start the round, players are greeted with their transport plane struck by lighting while flying across the map of Altis. Everyone jumps out with a parachute and fights to survive! Players must find loot, gear, weapons and ammo. Anything they can to defeat all other players and be the last person standing at the end of the game. But it's not that easy when you are restricted to a certain area of the map!

I'm sure the majority of you have played and or watched BattleRoyal, I've seen a few people from Altis Life jump on into the servers before. I for one am pretty into it thus why i made this post. I would like to see what the community thinks about having a StrayaGaming BattleRoyal server.

Pros

- Only AU server that offers BattleRoyal service.

- Being the only AU server you'll get a lot of traffic.

- Opens up a bigger player-base.

Cons

- Modded game mode

• Like 7

• Nova    1779
    39 minutes ago, Byron said:

Hello and welcome

As you can tell from the title, BattleRoyal.. It's a game mode consisting of 40-64 players to start the round, players are greeted with their transport plane struck by lighting while flying across the map of Altis. Everyone jumps out with a parachute and fights to survive! Players must find loot, gear, weapons and ammo. Anything they can to defeat all other players and be the last person standing at the end of the game. But it's not that easy when you are restricted to a certain area of the map!

I'm sure the majority of you have played and or watched BattleRoyal, I've seen a few people from Altis Life jump on into the servers before. I for one am pretty into it thus why i made this post. I would like to see what the community thinks about having a StrayaGaming BattleRoyal server.

Pros

- Only AU server that offers BattleRoyal service.

- Being the only AU server you'll get a lot of traffic.

- Opens up a bigger player-base.

Cons

- Modded game mode

we have tried to do this in the past but the creator wouldn't let us host our own server

• Like 1

Byron    197
    32 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

we have tried to do this in the past but the creator wouldn't let us host our own server

Ahhh, i see

• Like 1

Kumo    225
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

*snip*

If they said that, why not make our own game mode for battle royal? We have the devs :D 

Nova    1779
    16 minutes ago, GonSupreme said:

If they said that, why not make our own game mode for battle royal? We have the devs :D 

could do that. but the devs are working on Altis life