Hope

Skit's Introduction

Hope    154

Hey, I'm SkittlezAus, I'm fairly new to Arma 3 as I only got it last Friday, I've been playing it all week and having fun with a few mates, I'm slowly getting the way of the game and I'm looking forward to becoming more fond to the server/s.

A little about me 

I'm a 14 year old no life that tends to waste majority of his time playing games, I've recently got the game Arma 3 and enjoying the hell out of it, I'm an moderator for another community that is based on GMOD, I'm probably going to end up resigning there and going Arma full time ;) I tend to be on the TS3 server chilling with other people, sometimes mates. I also work so uh.. I'm probably going to throw all my money at this server... 

• Like 4

• Gotenks    497

Welcome mate!
    I hope you enjoy your time in our community and Be sure to check out all our Servers :D
    Altis life to Wasteland and everything in between :).

Feel free to message me anytime on teamspeak or the forums if you have any questions. 

Brad    235

Welcome to the community mate! If you need anything feel free to leave me a message or hmu on TeamSpeak and ill be sure to help you out.

- Brad

Edited by Brad

AussieStain    7
    10 hours ago, Skittlezaus said:

Hey, I'm SkittlezAus, I'm fairly new to Arma 3 as I only got it last Friday, I've been playing it all week and having fun with a few mates, I'm slowly getting the way of the game and I'm looking forward to becoming more fond to the server/s.

A little about me 

I'm a 14 year old no life that tends to waste majority of his time playing games, I've recently got the game Arma 3 and enjoying the hell out of it, I'm an moderator for another community that is based on GMOD, I'm probably going to end up resigning there and going Arma full time ;) I tend to be on the TS3 server chilling with other people, sometimes mates. I also work so uh.. I'm probably going to throw all my money at this server... 

Welcome to the community Skit/Skittles I hope to see you around on the server dude!