DroolingOnU

Best PC for destroying Arma 3 $3,000

• DroolingOnU    27

benchmarks : Battlefield 1 2560x1440 Ultra (59 fps) 

Gta 5 3840x2160 Very high    ( 70 fps) 

Doom 2560x1440 Ultra         ( 56 fps)  

Csgo 3840x2160 Very high   (170 fps) 

DroolingOnU    27
    2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

why use amd insted of navida?

i chose amd cus best price to performance and the new processors have got good specs for the price :)

Nova    1779

quick guide how to make beast pc on pc part picker 

step 1: get all the most expensive parts

your done now spend your parents life savings buying it

• Like 7

Nova    1779

also your water cooler is not compatible with the motherboard and CPU provided

• Like 2

Leopard    7
    17 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

why use amd insted of navida?

Did you mean: Why use SPMG instead of Navid?

• Like 7

FBI    195

Pc that will destroy arma 3 *sees crossfire 480's and ryzen 1700* anyone with  good pc knowledge reliases a 7700k and 1070/1080 would demolish that amd rig. 

Edit : Also why m.2 over sata.

Edited by FBI
    • Like 1

Noordo    95

@FBI i recently got an m.2 and it has increased arma 3 performance by 10-20 fps. also drooling the water cooler will not fit on you motherboard

EDIT: just to prove it heres all of the supported socket types for the liquid cooler: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, and the cpu and motherboard are AM4 so.....

Another edit: FBIs pcpartpicker will smash arma 3 more then yours drooling and for a tiny bit cheaper lol

Edited by Noordo

FBI    195
    3 hours ago, Noordo said:

@FBI i recently got an m.2 and it has increased arma 3 performance by 10-20 fps. also drooling the water cooler will not fit on you motherboard

EDIT: just to prove it heres all of the supported socket types for the liquid cooler: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, and the cpu and motherboard are AM4 so.....

Another edit: FBIs pcpartpicker will smash arma 3 more then yours drooling and for a tiny bit cheaper lol

I really would not of thought they made a difference i understand the 3000mb/s write speed extra but never thought it was ultalized in games correctly(must of changed since 2015 when they where stupidly expensive). Also with partpicker you can get a 1080 for $750 and still run most games at 4k 60fps at high instead of 4k 60fps maxed like the 1080ti. There isnt any need to spend over 2k on a pc if you aren't playing 4k titles or 1440p anyway.

• Like 1

Excel    828
    12 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

also your water cooler is not compatible with the motherboard and CPU provided

HAHAHAHA

Brodie    776

OMG NICE!

I JUST BOUGHT THIS BEAST THANKS TO YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND THE PARTS DONT FIT AND THE GRAPHICS CARDS ARE AIDS AND MY MUM WASNT HAPPY WITH HOW OVERPRICED THE TRASH PARTS WERE BECAUSE I MAXED OUT HER CREDIT CARD :(

THANKS ALOT MAN!

• Like 7

Brodie    776
    1 hour ago, Noordo said:

@Brodie is your mum pissed she cant play altis life?

Yes, the credit card was the least of her worries.... She called me a failed abortion for choosing AMD over Nvidia :/

• Like 4

DroolingOnU    27
    5 hours ago, Brodie said:

OMG NICE!

I JUST BOUGHT THIS BEAST THANKS TO YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND THE PARTS DONT FIT AND THE GRAPHICS CARDS ARE AIDS AND MY MUM WASNT HAPPY WITH HOW OVERPRICED THE TRASH PARTS WERE BECAUSE I MAXED OUT HER CREDIT CARD :(

THANKS ALOT MAN!

verry funny

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, DroolingOnU said:

yes i know for a certain reson that i am not able to discuss 

is it coz you bought this rig so you cant render anymore?

• Like 6

SmO    213

When you spend your time putting together a pc and to put it on the forums and you get roasted. #Feelsbadman

• Like 6

CreedJr    385

I am very keen to get a PC build as powerful as this so that I can run Roblox and play Minecraft with my friends, although I just wanted to know does it have enough dedicated wam?