Joshua Walker

Arma 3 - Scanning the Horizon / Jets DLC tease

Joshua Walker    149

The new jets look really detailed... and the platform update looks like an I&A game changer...

Edited by Joshua Walker
  • Like 9

• Nova    1779

**** me daddy those jets look good. the new CSAT tank looks pretty dope too

hopefully orange dlc will be good too

• Like 1

Anti-Wingman    211

well, i know for a fact @Axle_Tiaky is dying for these jets to come out ;) but i wasn't aware there was new tanks coming out. I'm hella keen for that.

buuuuut I'm probably gonna need to get a new PC at this rate, its gonna blow mine up with this many DLCs xD still excited though.

• Like 1

Joshua Walker    149

Oh, Extra Notice.

The mocap animations seem to be something a flight deck controller would do. So, I think a f**king aircraft carrier is coming...

Nova    1779

to quote someone on another forum 

"Additionally there is a sneaking suspicion that an aircraft carrier is in the works given that there is MOCAP recording ongoing for deck crew animations as revealed in the video.  Another hint to this is the USS Freedom NAVY label on the side of the aircraft.  USS Freedom was the name of a fictional aircraft carrier mod that was being developed by John Spartan and Paul who are the guys who did the amazing Black Wasp stealth Hornet mod (and the Su-33 and F/A-18 mods as well)."

Envy    649

Ahaaha the end bit, I can't wait to see people trying to run Arma 3 on a MacBook or iMac, what a meme.

• Like 1

Joshua Walker    149
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

to quote someone on another forum 

"Additionally there is a sneaking suspicion that an aircraft carrier is in the works given that there is MOCAP recording ongoing for deck crew animations as revealed in the video.  Another hint to this is the USS Freedom NAVY label on the side of the aircraft.  USS Freedom was the name of a fictional aircraft carrier mod that was being developed by John Spartan and Paul who are the guys who did the amazing Black Wasp stealth Hornet mod (and the Su-33 and F/A-18 mods as well)."

The USS Nimitz Mod is something I would imagine the BI Aircraft carrier to look like. Maybe better.

Nova    1779
    56 minutes ago, Joshua Walker said:

The USS Nimitz Mod is something I would imagine the BI Aircraft carrier to look like. Maybe better.

i would imagine a gerald ford class carrier