ToastedHydra

Donation Reward?

Would it be something you guys would consider looking into? 

I play Atlis life alot and I'm thinking about donating but what if for every $1 you donate you get $100k in game?

Thefor it could encourage people to donate and we all secretly know you guys want some easy $$$

• Jüstice™.    46

$1 = 100K Thats a bit greedy dont you think...it would seem alot more fair if $20 helped the server stay online so you can continue to play :)

If there was to be a ingame currency reward then $1 = $1000 ingame this would encourage more donations :P cashed up players ingame can be OP as they are able to buy anything they like making it hard the the poor person to get geared up.

Personnely i dont believe you should be rewarded for donating you donate because you enjoy the server and the community. Getting whitelisted acknowledges your donations.

• Like 1

BruhBea    1

Due to Bohemia's new monetization rules we're are not permitted to exchange money (i.e donations) for in-game perks. This seriously fucked us over which has forced us to look into other options. Like skins, reserved slots etc. We cannot offer any gear, money or objects which may give certain players (donators) an edge over regulars. 

• Like 1

The idea of trading real life money for in-game money sounds like a good idea but once you start doing it over and over after losing it all doesn't much appeal to me. considering ha,f the time you're on you try and get money out and die to someone instantly if you're playing on indep but i think that having something that you can't lose over death would be much more of a benifit. :)