LuckyB33f

Bringing Back Old Straya

Brodie    776

Does my boy @ʝ17 make a return in the bringing back old straya package? Surely!

• Like 3

• Pezza    248
    8 hours ago, Axle_Tiaky said:

adding Titan AAs back in for the highest levels in the cop force - @LuckyB33f - so that the cops have something to use against the Jets :D

Yes, however they shouldn't be needed if people are following rules. They're unarmed so they shouldn't really cause any trouble. Plus the new jets are insanely fast and can move around a lot so you would need to fire a few shots before you hit. IF they're trolling then the mods can deal with that appropriately. 

Seal    235
    37 minutes ago, Farensik. said:

Since old straya is coming back can we get rid of the cancerous animation when we get out of vehicles [gun goes on your back]

Or at least shorten the animation?

• Like 2

SmO    213

Can we get rid of the pissing animation? It was funny for the first 10 seconds of it being in.

• Like 4

Hope    154

3 hours ago, SmO said:

Can we get rid of the pissing animation? It was funny for the first 10 seconds of it being in.

We've all had the time of being in a stressful situation and accidentally hit it and started to get pissed off about it lol.

It'd be nice if the gun going on you're characters back automatically when exiting vehicles was removed aswell.

Edited by Hope
    • Like 2

Jack.    66
    12 hours ago, Farensik. said:

Since old straya is coming back can we get rid of the cancerous animation when we get out of vehicles [gun goes on your back]

I can not tell you how many times this animation has gotten me killed or just hampered me in a situation, I understand there reasoning's for doing but this and the pissing animation probably are my two most hated things on Altis except a good old rdm. So in short if this was to happen <3 

• Like 1

HEISENBURG    6

I quit this server months ago because of the "new straya" with garbage guns and gear ages ago and various other problems. I was treated in a very negative manor by staff in the past for even bringing up the idea of big guns again. It may be time to pay the server a visit again if what has been said here is true, You guys finally woke up! good on you guys!

Edited by HEISENBURG
    • Like 1

Farensik.    244

Alrighty I'm here to complain again.

If you say your bringing back old straya actually bring it back how it was, NOT MODIFIED! 4.2 mill for a lynx, 2.7 mill for a navid. This is just shit keep the prices as they were or the server no doubt with be as active as a monks vag.

Edited by Farensik.
    • Like 4

Pezza    248

@Farensik. but you also have to remember that the economy has also expanded. Right now if they're sold for 900k it would be way to easy to get them and the cops would get rekt more than they already are.

As much as I would like you enjoy buying them really cheap, they're trying to keep them the street value. 

Farensik.    244
    7 minutes ago, Pezza said:

@Farensik. but you also have to remember that the economy has also expanded. Right now if they're sold for 900k it would be way to easy to get them and the cops would get rekt more than they already are.

As much as I would like you enjoy buying them really cheap, they're trying to keep them the street value. 

my friend that is not "street" value

Pizda    42068

1. Remove pissing and getting out of the car animations.

2. Have the price of guns at a middle mark. Not 800k for ZAFAIR. But not 4mil. Have like 2mil?

3.the 'gun store' where you get the guns could move around like a airdrop? Maybe move every hour or so. 

4. Have pretty much every gun. 

5. Taxis ;) 

• Like 2

Jack.    66
    On 2017-5-20 at 10:40 AM, Pezza said:

When I was still rebel about a month ago before I went cop I bought I silenced spmg with 2 or 3 mags cant remember for 3 mill including the silencer so 4.2 or even 3 mill for the gun alone is not worth especially considering how much risk is involved taking that much money to a kos gun store. This opinion is coming from a cop as well so tbh the price dosent really bother me but just saying 4 or even 3 mill for the gun alone, as  @Farensik. said it just isnt street vale.

• Like 1

Lotza    522

We see a lot of talk here about the guns not being to street value, yet no one has really made any suggestions to what street value is.
    Looking at the economy of StrayaGaming Altis Life, there is a total of $8,916,824,486.00 in the economy. Now, there has been a total of 13,992 unique players on the server. If we do some basic math here, we find that each player holds an average of $637,280 per player. So, taking into account that there are players who join the server and then leave almost instantly, or players who have had account wipes etc. So, lets take another sample of the average players account. 
    For example, I will take 10 random players, add their bank accounts together and we'll see an average amount of money from there. From these ten samples, I got a total of $122,116,438 So, the average amount of money from these 10 samples is 12.2 million.
    So is a cost of 3-4million for a Lynx or Navid really that unrealistic. Yes. its a quarter of the average for those 10 peoples cash, but that just speaks as to the rarity of the firearm. They are not meant to be easily obtained for almost any person to be able to get easily. Its a high risk item with great reward if used properly.

• Like 4

CeeFar    585
    On 2017-5-19 at 7:27 PM, WickedGamer57 said:

If you want to for real bring back old Straya you have to add back taxis :) God I loved being a taxi driver!

Taxis were removed due to a glitch that I discovered literally let you spawn infinite amounts of money.

15 hours ago, nclem said:

Taxis were removed due to a glitch that I discovered literally let you spawn infinite amounts of money.

Interesting, I just loved the idea and I took a break from most things on the computer before they were removed, thanks for clearing things up!