Rogmantosh

Zeus 5hr session

Rogmantosh    242

Thanks to all who participated in the 5 hours of Zeus missions late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, Hope you all enjoyed it and look forward to feedback/ suggestions.

Always makes us play differently when there isn't an AI on the other end of the gun.
I hope to get some more missions going though they will be at random times.

Please leave your feedback below, so we can gauge the missions effectiveness.

• Like 5

• WestOz    40
    16 hours ago, Rogmantosh said:

look forward to feedback/ suggestions.

Unfortunately I wasn't aware it was on :(

Where/how was it promoted?

I'm subscribed to receive I&A emails (digest, just received an email re this thread), never received an email re this event, can't see a thread post about it?

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    37 minutes ago, WestOz said:

I'm subscribed to receive I&A emails (digest, just received an email re this thread), never received an email re this event, can't see a thread post about it?

was impromptu. we generally dont schedule zeus missions. event will be coming up soon tho that has to do with the FOB's

Rogmantosh    242

Yeah sorry @WestOz I was just feeling in the mood, though will take that on-board and attempt to put the notice out on here if i get the chance. it wasn't 1 set mission more a convoluted group of missions ranging from investigate this, to destroy that, and a few chase this guy, with chaos and roadblocks thrown between. Definitely  more to come.

M9'    169

I was quite happy with the experience that mission, it was actually really cool to be apart of. The way in which each of the scenarios were creatively designed added some meaning to the game, and presented a much needed change of pace for I&A. Watching how people reacted to the different surprise events was hilarious, quickly going from 'too quiet' to utter chaos on several occasions. Thanks for sticking around until 3am @Rogmantosh, it was awesome..

• Like 1

Rogmantosh    242

Thanks again to the players who kept me thinking on my feet, always hard as a GM to try not railroad the players on utterly destroy them. Though sometimes it is needed. Ensure you check your terrain and look for possible over watch positions up to 2kms away (I'm not saying go and check them all out before you continue but just be aware when snipers hit the target you already have a possible idea where to look, and don't rely on your thermals...) Ensure you read the tasks from the [MAP] [TASK] menu, sometimes they hold vital information.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in my sights.
    Some videos of tonight night to follow...

• Like 3

Rogmantosh    242

0d281edcce22caf05130f048bb57b963.png
    https://gyazo.com/0d281edcce22caf05130f048bb57b963

One of my over-watch positions for the FOB capture mission, A ruthless killer taking the lives of 20 NATO soldiers before they captured the FOB and he was retasked, this sniper managed to get away once the mission was finished. Will you see him again? 

• Like 2

Rogmantosh    242

An ambush o the Zeus convoy mission last night, the bridge was set with charges to stop the vehicles but the team decided that they were going to drive around the only choke point, the trigger man had this to say about it.

Yes if you look closely that last seemingly random shot was a hit. Nice try guys. 

• Like 3

Zombine45    177

Never give up! Never surrender!

The last tempest survived till the end!

twZ69OD.jpg

• Like 3