Pizda

Politics and religon

Pizda    42068

Do you support travel bans that have been instated by Trump?

Do you believe Islam is a religion of peace?  or have you looked at the Quran and seen it isn't?

how long till a mod removes/locks this? i wonder :)

• Like 2

• MAY    95

1. dont support

2. no

3. pretty soon.

Pizda    42068
    3 minutes ago, Rory said:

MnM's are to die for.

if you let in the bad MnM and it killed a family member? 

Rory    216

l

23 hours ago, Pizda said:

if you let in the bad MnM and it killed a family member? 

Where do I let the bad MnM go? 

It wouldn't kill anyone because its in a plastic bag where the other MnM's are and it'd be eating them, 

so it wouldn't be escaping because I wouldn't share them ;)

Pizda    42068

It a metaphor for terrorist coming to countries like the US. Sure lots of people coming in have good intentions (normal MnM) but you will get the banned one, a terrorist (bad Mnm)

Pizda    42068
    1 minute ago, SmO said:

@Pizda have you read the Bible and Quran to there entirety?

I have not, but i have read a good portion to understand the context and direction of it.

• Like 1

MAY    95
    34 minutes ago, Pizda said:

why not :)

and explain 

how they treat women in the quran for example, it gives Islamic members the right to beat and punish women if they are disobedient towards there man.

Another example the mention of other religions such as the jews, they treat them like trash. 

some versus in the quran suggest war and death to non-believers

and in Saudi Arabia to this day Atheists are being sentenced to death, A man that ate pork was hung and they have public executions (beheadings) for small things like  drug smugglers and non-violent offenders.

to me that makes there religion, not the greatest, although they have the freedom to be religious and i support that.

to elaborate this post was not meant to be anti islam, its facts I've researched over the years and all of it can be confirmed by a quick google search.

Edited by MAY
    • Like 2

Joshua Walker    149

Before this post gets locked. I'll quickly rise out of my rotting grave and say this.

The True Religion the world should follow is the religion of "Animal Mother"

Anyone who says that this isn't a real religion will be charged at with M60 in hand. (Direct yourself 1:41 on the video for an example)

Praise Animal Mother. Hail Animal Mother

I Am Become Death.

• Like 1

Pizda    42068
    26 minutes ago, Red said:

Sheik Imam Tawhidi, Islamic Assoc. South Australia
    He brings up some good and interesting points on the matter. @Pizda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPzkB5mr1U

i saw this video the other day and i completely agree with him.

However many of the 'high up' Muslims despise him greatly and he gets alot of death threats. he is correct tho, his religion needs to be reformed to a more modern stance. much like Christianity was hundreds of years ago.

• Like 1

Brodie0296    78
    On 2017-6-6 at 5:34 PM, Pizda said:

imagine you have a bag of MnM's, and one of the is poisonous, would you eat them?  

think a more accurate way of saying it would be you have 180 mnm's and 15-20 of them are poisonous, you eat them and get a poison one, you get better and sue the company for having poison mnm's but they reply with why change? not all of them are bad. which is true, not all are bad but the ones that are do alot of harm

• Like 1

Pizda    42068
    6 hours ago, Brodie0296 said:

think a more accurate way of saying it would be you have 180 mnm's and 15-20 of them are poisonous, you eat them and get a poison one, you get better and sue the company for having poison mnm's but they reply with why change? not all of them are bad. which is true, not all are bad but the ones that are do alot of harm

the  poisonous spread, infecting the 'good ones'

this month there has been 32 attacks, not all have been in the west.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2017

Maybe have a look at this. https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017

so far IN 2017  there has been 548 terrorist attacks with 3,800 fatalites.

From ISIS; 208 attacks, 1,726 fatalities

you can sit here all day and claim that there is still good people in this religion, which is 100% true.

But, if you mum, dad, brother or sister were to die and this could have been stopped by not letting that person into the country, would you?

have a think....

Edited by Pizda
    • Like 2

Brodie0296    78
    1 hour ago, Pizda said:

the  poisonous spread, infecting the 'good ones'

this month there has been 32 attacks, not all have been in the west.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2017

Maybe have a look at this. https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017

so far IN 2017  there has been 548 terrorist attacks with 3,800 fatalites.

From ISIS; 208 attacks, 1,726 fatalities

you can sit here all day and claim that there is still good people in this religion, which is 100% true.

But, if you mum, dad, brother or sister were to die and this could have been stopped by not letting that person into the country, would you?

have a think....

Personally I think there should be more screening into such things, was kinda going off the 2013 FBI statistic of 200-300 million extreamists in the whole religion of 1.8 billion, what really should happen is if you get placed on a terror watch list either get sent back to their country of origin or be watched very closely by police and let them do their job, if anything the growing radicalisation comes from schools and where ever that has contact with children 

Pizda    42068
    1 hour ago, Brodie0296 said:

Personally I think there should be more screening into such things, was kinda going off the 2013 FBI statistic of 200-300 million extreamists in the whole religion of 1.8 billion, what really should happen is if you get placed on a terror watch list either get sent back to their country of origin or be watched very closely by police and let them do their job, if anything the growing radicalisation comes from schools and where ever that has contact with children 

Its not just terrorists attack that can destroy peoples lives. They bring the culture where it is not consider wrong to beat you wife or rape women.

Just look at articles like this ;http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/woman-to-be-stoned-for-death-for-adultery-after-being-raped-at-gunpoint-by-her-cousin-6673785/

do you really want that kind of culture in Australia and other western countries?

• Like 2

Brodie0296    78
    1 hour ago, Pizda said:

Its not just terrorists attack that can destroy peoples lives. They bring the culture where it is not consider wrong to beat you wife or rape women.

Just look at articles like this ;http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/woman-to-be-stoned-for-death-for-adultery-after-being-raped-at-gunpoint-by-her-cousin-6673785/

do you really want that kind of culture in Australia and other western countries?

Again I am aware of all of this, I've been told about all of it ever since I was young, but you see there are well over 1.8 billion of them now so it would be close to impossible to take apart a religion that big, so the only way around it is to make a mandatory assimilation program for people to know the Australian way and follow it, not change our lives to suit their needs, we follow it strict enough then less would want to come here, action does need to be taken but it needs to be done smartly, like Pauline Hanson has some good points but she presents it in the wrong way 

Pizda    42068
    10 minutes ago, Brodie0296 said:

Again I am aware of all of this, I've been told about all of it ever since I was young, but you see there are well over 1.8 billion of them now so it would be close to impossible to take apart a religion that big, so the only way around it is to make a mandatory assimilation program for people to know the Australian way and follow it, not change our lives to suit their needs, we follow it strict enough then less would want to come here, action does need to be taken but it needs to be done smartly, like Pauline Hanson has some good points but she presents it in the wrong way 

i dont think mandatory assimilation is going to solve any problems, in fact, i would argue the opposite. 

Forcefully changing the people live to a way you desire its kinda dumb .

Australia's culture  is pretty ****ed to begin with.

1. You have people who have never worked a day in life and just sit on the dole 

2. you have a huge drinking culture.

• Like 2

Brodie0296    78
    2 hours ago, Pizda said:

i dont think mandatory assimilation is going to solve any problems, in fact, i would argue the opposite. 

Forcefully changing the people live to a way you desire its kinda dumb .

Australia's culture  is pretty ****ed to begin with.

1. You have people who have never worked a day in life and just sit on the dole 

2. you have a huge drinking culture.

More reasonable then just saying no one can come in, you're forgetting about the people that argue without logic that somehow have power in this country, you have to make a rational decision but present it in a way that all the dibshits agree, also Centrelink is really hard to stay on, I know because I needed to be on it while I studied and got **** all from my job, and also huge drinking culture? I think it's pretty much the same as the UK's in a sense and please America kinda beats us with the whole wait until 21 to drink so they either drink underage and over do it because they can't or wait til they're 21 and over do it because they've never drunk before (also this is just debating right? No hard feelings between eachother?)