Sign in to follow this  
JoeBandit

Malden

JoeBandit    14

Hey all! Sorry if I missed this already being suggested.

My group has played wasteland stratis a looot and tbh I think it gets a little bit old with the small size of the island and similar geography leading to a limited range of encounters. I think this is reflected in the drop in server activity over the time I have been playing.

With Malden coming out for everyone this month I think it would be amazing if strayagaming added a Malden wasteland server, or even changed from running Stratis to Malden. I've been playing a Malden wasteland server using the release candidate and the new terrain is really good - a lot smnaller than Altis but a lot more varied than Stratis. And since Malden is coming free to everyone, you wouldn't lose some of the community like you would with a Tanoa server.

• Like 3

• James32    823

Hey mate,

Thank-you for your well thought out suggestion! I do have to say that after looking at previews of Malden I'm a huge fan of the new map and as such i will look into the possibility of this suggestion being implemented. I cant make any promises as to whether or not it will be implemented or when at this point since it's still early days but its definitely a suggestion that I'm giving serious consideration to :)

The new terrain is extremely nice and offers a lot more diverse game-play opportunities i agree, the map is also a bit larger than straits so there are more locations to explore and play around with, it certainly seems like a far more interesting map than Stratis

Edited by James32
    • Like 2