Travesty

StrayaGaming Announcement - Website Migration / Straya Veteran Tag

• Steve Jones    122

YAY!!! :) 

15 hours ago, Travesty said:

As time moves on so do some members of our community.

As such, we are implementing a new 'Straya Veteran' tag for community members that registered on the website during 2015.

We will be assigning this new tag in the near future. Any member with 3 game server bans or more will not be eligible for the new tag.

Lotza    522

I was 5 days late for it :(
    Spent all my time on IA in that day and age, I only learned SG had a forum when I started to play AL and EMS and they told me to register on the forums and put an app there. 

• Like 1

Saundo    270

Yo I signed up in 2015! only been banned once too! hell yeah can't wait to flaunt strayagaming veteran in help desk!!1!!

• Like 1
    • Sad 1

Travesty    265
    3 minutes ago, insanD said:

Tag has not been created yet.

NOTE: The tag has NOT been setup yet, it will be applied when this is complete.

Jay    661

Are they removing the old SG Veteran tag? 

Connor.    1352
    4 hours ago, Jay said:

Are they removing the old SG Veteran tag? 

the old one isnt going anywhere.

• Like 1

LAZYSHOT    49

who has 1000hrs game time on straya servers not many.. vet tags should be used then..not how much shit you talk..

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    12 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

who has 1000hrs game time on straya servers not many.. vet tags should be used then..not how much shit you talk..

??? its based on your the time you made a forum account aka 2015 not game time which is what I&A and wasteland vet are for

LAZYSHOT    49

I played years son before my account on this server I played All fps and ARC back in the day I stayed away from straya as they had way to many players on server hence the lag we all get..my account started on arma 3.. 4 years back..no greenhorn comments please..

Edited by LAZYSHOT

M9'    169
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

??? its based on your the time you made a forum account aka 2015 not game time which is what I&A and wasteland vet are for

Well, time AND activity.. They can't just be giving out Vet tags to any kid who made an account a few years back and hasn't touched it since. Both how active the individual is and how long they have been around needs to be taken into consideration..

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    5 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

so if u wont to challenge me ingame hush up..

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg.fa4fd921e70653d5f95952e166ff1ca0.jpg

no one is challenging you. i played All fps aswell but all fps isnt strayagaming

• Like 3

Nova    1779
    Just now, LAZYSHOT said:

I just think tags are given out to easy for limited play time...

but this tag isnt for play time......

Brodie    776

Surely with this it should work the same as the "Old Straya Veteran" tag and be given to people who are actually active within the community or were very active back then/ at the specific time of the tag rather than just going through the members list and giving the rank to literally everyone who has registered in that time.. It doesn't seem very veteran like if someone has 0 posts on the forums but signed up back then so they get to have a tag calling them a "Straya Veteran" when chances are they don't even remember making a forum account

Could also work by having a veteran tag for each year but being 2 years prior to the current year... "2013 Veteran" "2014 Veteran" "2015 Veteran" etc and then next year creating a "2016 Veteran" and actually having some sort of difference between the tags and color etc...

Just my opinion xo

27ec4a27bc.png

f45f028f7b.png

• Like 2

Red    1068

@Brodie Fair point, I removed the automation and you will now need to ask a forum Administrator to update the group for you.

• Like 3

Nova    1779

well considering we have like 6000 members i dont think we need vet tags for every year coz that'd turn into a big cluster**** for the people that can give them out