Connor McGregor

Acceptance in S.G Community.

• TrueBlue    891

Hey Cables,

Unfortunately we have a lot of people that go for support roles in our staff team. When we go through these applications we look for certain things. Things like maturity, age, personality and the history of the community member on our servers across the board. To be honest mate we got people who don't even have a mark on their name. Looking at your history on our servers there are a lot of reports on yourself. 

Put yourself in our shoes. How is that fair on the people that have played by the rules and haven't done anything wrong in the past? 

I would never ask someone to change their personality and I hope none of our staff have asked. I always try to put staff in a role that suits them as a person. In saying that Attitude is another story. People can change their attitude and their way they look at things. I always try to see things from every point of view and that's why I see where your coming from, but please don't think you were denied due to a disorder or your ability.

I really hope you can one day become part of the SG Team. I have been on TS with yourself a few times and your a good bloke. If you want to talk further about this mate come see myself on TS or in this thread. I don't mind.

Thank you for putting your point across,

TrueBlue

• Like 9

Hello, I really thank you and Snowwie for putting your input into this application and taking the time to read this, I will certainty take into account what both of you have replied with and hopefully when you are free we could talk a little bit more about this, But not for what happend but whats gonna happend and what i can change in the future.

• Like 1

Subnoize    131

Cables bro,

Your opinion is important to everyone in this community because you are apart of it mate. I have messed around with you in Arma and i also play alot of LoL with you. Your a good bloke and you will make it. There are going to be plenty more of these moments in your life but if you fight them you will always win.

Im here too mate just like True. You wont get sympathy from me mate, you will get a good kick in the ass to keep trying!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone that has put your honest opinion into this it means a lot to me, I will definitely read back at this to give me motivation and to know that i have people supporting me and hopefully give back to the community (not saying it hasn't given me motivation) and by you guys posting this i wish to help you guys out like you have helped me today.

CeeFar    585

@Cables.

My little story from way way back (@Snowwie will remember) 

When I went for support almost 8-9 months ago, I was almost immediately denied, after a couple days of trying to figure out why, and thinking about it I realised that it wasn't because of my "personality". It was my behaviour and the message I conveyed about myself and my own maturity when I was online. 

I asked around, I spoke to all of the leads, all of the managers and most of the staff that knew me and basically said "What can I do better", "How can I improve", "What am i doing wrong?". I took the feedback given to me, wrote it down and changed my Behaviour, not my Personality. You should never change who you are and what you stand for for anyone, but it's important to reconsider how you are behaving sometimes.

I reapplied a month later and guess what, I got the position. 

Just think about how you come across online, and who you are playing with.

• Like 5

Jay    661
    1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Persistence is key, aslong as you don't give up anything is possible!

It took me almost 3 years but finally i got the position!!! STAFF BANNED! 

latest?cb=20160712165054latest?cb=20160712165054latest?cb=20160712165054

D0AA4AED-F40D-475E-9D9E-BBC4ACF40F89-3733-000002489941E5F2.jpeg.d4dbe33e8a3bfb77320965fd69a26cba.jpegl

Hope    154

//Locked.

This post was last active in July 24th, almost 4 Months ago. 

Please refrain from commenting on dead posts.