Kyroe

Starting a small Zeus based server

Kyroe    64

So... ive gotten a server. gonna trial it for a month to see if its worth doing or not. but im kinda looking for people as of now who would be interested in testing to see if runs as intended for the slots available. come next week I'm lookin for people would be interested in doing something a little more squad based and tactical. so yea. if you want to help test then give me a message here on the forums. but due to the slots available. only 20 can join at a time. 

• Like 3

• Jeb    203

This seems like it could be fun, I'd love to tune in sometime.

Gotenks    497

yeah why not, id be down to give it a shot.
    Granted my net isn't shitting itself and i dont have work 

Kyroe    64

yea. but for reasons. i'll get you guys to PM when you feel like joining in. cause it will be password locked. and will change each week.

Slep.    279

Go for it @Kyroe, I myself is someone that enjoys a good zeus mission and im sure there are many other players around that would too! Also were you planning on it being a modded server as well?

Slep.    279
    On 31/08/2017 at 3:28 PM, LAZYSHOT said:

Promoting servers against rules?

Theres always that one person...

• Like 1

decibel_spl    76
    On 8/31/2017 at 3:28 PM, LAZYSHOT said:

Promoting servers against rules?

If you knew the circumstances you would realize that it is not promoting a server for any form of gain - it is in fact a gain for the players of Strayagaming Kyroe doing this creating another avenue in which to play cooperative in a more organized fashion more in line with the intended function of ARMA other than what I&A usually pans out to be

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    12 hours ago, decibel_spl said:

If you knew the circumstances you would realize that it is not promoting a server for any form of gain - it is in fact a gain for the players of Strayagaming Kyroe doing this creating another avenue in which to play cooperative in a more organized fashion more in line with the intended function of ARMA other than what I&A usually pans out to be

Well this is gonna somewhat change soon

• thinking3d 1

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Cpl Aidoss said:

can you give us a hint of what the changes may be

I imagine people won't like it

Kyroe    64

I would like to state right now. that this is no means a way of form of trying to poach anyone from the server's... I do apologise if people see it that way. All i am trying to do is bring another experience to the community... the choice is up to those who wish to try it out. and yes. the missions hosted will be once a week. training nights will be the same deal. so essentially. 1 mission a week. 1 training op a week...  so the server will only be Open 2 times a week for a total of 4-5 hours (over both days together) 

• Like 1

Nova    1779

Just want to make it clear that we consider it as another milsim unit. Even if it isn't. Like when Strayagaming had a milsim unit they were not allowed to advertise on the server even Tho it was part of sg. They did have the forums where they could make a post. So this is the same deal

• Like 1

Kyroe    64

I see what your getting at. but will only be making mentions on the forums alone as i had realised a mistake i committed. In the end though.. it all comes down to the end of this 1st month if it succeed's or not. if it doesn't then the server wont be around.

Slep.    279
    On 29/08/2017 at 3:29 PM, Kyroe said:

"...but due to the slots available. only 20 can join at a time."

Patreon donations??

Humaine    131

Still looking for other players? I'm keen.

Although would have to sort out time differences. (NZ)