James32

Clubs and Community

James32    823

Clubs/Game Hubs

Today you may notice a new section near the top of the forums featuring a number of clubs for a variety of different games. This change is designed to allow for the existence of clubs/forum areas dedicated to specific games that member of our community enjoy and wish to discuss/play together.

These clubs can have dedicated sections for different uses, and allow the appointment of users as local moderators within the club,. This facilitates small self moderating communities of people who enjoy each game, enabling them to discuss and engage with each other and the community as a whole. Each of these clubs is also able to have a club specific calendar for organizing events, be it partying in game, hosting in houses for fun or anything else you can think of!

We hope that this will allow our community to thrive and mean that you guys can always have a place to come together with all the member of our community that share your passion for a specific game! So please, if you see a club that interest you do join and participate, they are there for everyone to enjoy!

If you have any suggestions for other games that don't currently have a club but do have a following/playerbase within our community feel free to let me know and I can add them. Alternatively feel free to reply to this post with suggestions.

The starting list of games that we have included clubs for is,

• WoW
  • LoL
  • DoTA 2
  • PUBG
  • Stellaris
  • CS:GO
  • Space Engineers

The Main Club/Game directory can also be found at the following link:

https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/clubs

• Like 1
  • hahaa 1
  • Clap 2

• LuckyB33f    1287

If there any other games you all play and want an area for please tell us... This is your community and we know you all play different games at some point

• Like 2

Red    1068
    1 hour ago, GregoryT said:

black desert please!?

1LT Xiverta    48
    Just now, Red said:

Nah, BDO is better. @1LT Xiverta

its up to personal opinions but eso is much more fun for people like me who are long time elder scrolls games player

CatMilan    58

yep and like me don't want to spend any money on a game at may never come up. how long have u been waiting for 3.0 like 2 years yea more like:jebaited:

Nova    1779
    44 minutes ago, CAT1738 said:

yep and like me don't want to spend any money on a game at may never come up. how long have u been waiting for 3.0 like 2 years yea more like:jebaited:

you are spending money on the development of a game. not gonna come out if they dont have money

CatMilan    58
    1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

you are spending money on the development of a game. not gonna come out if they dont have money

they have over 160 mill they should be fine 50 bucks ante doing much