Excel

Introducing StrayaGaming Pop-up Servers

Excel    828

Straya_Gaming.png.7a0f8dc0296b6839e48d4a

Introducing StrayaGaming Pop-up Server Events!

Have a game that you think would be awesome for Strayagaming to host a server on? This is your opportunity to spice up your weekend with a dash of variety, with any game of your choosing open for everyone to enjoy!

With the size of the StrayaGaming community expanding its time for a change! We are introducing Pop-up servers, the community gets to suggest a game server, we host it, you enjoy! This can be anything from X1000 Rust or ARMA 3 Wasteland Tanoa server with $500k cash start! We can host any server in any game, you just have to tell us what you want! Pop-up servers will be posted on the forums and on our social media accounts so you don't miss out!

StrayaGaming Staff will host and manage the server, as well as reach out to bring in as much attention as possible to make it an event to remember.

What happens next is up to you, post your suggestion on what game server we should host first below!

• Seems Good 1
  • Clap 2

• Vitale    88

I'd like a Altis life server but with a new police force !

Other 1 would be a king of the hill server dunno if that's even possible but id play it

• Like 4

Excel    828
    2 minutes ago, Vitale said:

I'd like a Altis life server but with a new police force !

Other 1 would be a king of the hill server dunno if that's even possible but id play it

Idk about the first thing but I'll definitely take a look at KOTH

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, Vitale said:

Awesome preferably a Infantry HC server or just Infantry with 3rd person would be 1 im interested in thanks excel <3

i dont think anyone can host KOTH other than team revolt or hostile takeover

Squad server could be cool

Connor.    1352
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

i dont think anyone can host KOTH other than team revolt or hostile takeover

We can host KOTH but it has to be purchased through specific providers, so it would end up being between $100-$200/month (depending on slots) for a server that is exactly the same as the next one :confused:

• Sad 1

1LT Xiverta    48

A KOTH server would be awesome from the perspective of some one who plays KOTH all the time plus i think it could bring in more players if there was a 4th AU KOTH server and would just generally bring in more players to the community. 

Nova    1779
    15 minutes ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

i think it could bring in more players if there was a 4th AU KOTH server and would just generally bring in more players to the community. 

doesnt really make sense since theres usually only 2 aussie servers that fill up completely and if im not mistaken there like 5 aussie servers anyway

Connor.    1352
    23 minutes ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

would just generally bring in more players to the community. 

I do enjoy KOTH and it would get our name our in another category for sure, however I personally think it would be a case of ppl playing the server with the most players on it instead of the server for the community they like the most, and that's just because they are all linked to the same database.

Is up to excel in the end (I assume).

• Like 2

1LT Xiverta    48

sorry let me re phrase it i only see one active set of servers but if you know the others i would like to know them so i can have more than one thats always full and what i meant before was i only find ARMAKOTH's servers and i put them in to 1 as a community.

@InfamousNova

Edited by 1LT Xiverta

Nova    1779
    2 hours ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

sorry let me re phrase it i only see one active set of servers but if you know the others i would like to know them so i can have more than one thats always full and what i meant before was i only find ARMAKOTH's servers and i put them in to 1 as a community.

@InfamousNova

havent played koth in a while so it may have changed. but as connor said aswell, the players mostly go to the server with the most people in it not which community is hosting it

Matthew    143
    On 9/28/2017 at 3:56 AM, Valerian Iliou said:

What about a Tanoa Life server?

Yes a Life Server on different map would be great 

• Like 1

Hope    154

Malden life will the base map for Strayalife RPG, all the other maps really don't gain much of a player base to keep it alive

• Wait What? 2

Connor.    1352
    23 minutes ago, Hope said:

Malden life will the base map for Strayalife RPG, all the other maps really don't gain much of a player base to keep it alive

No, malden is the map I am doing the testing on because its a nicer backdrop than altis, the map it will actually be on is not yet decided.

That is not to say I don't want to have it on Malden, just that we are yet to consider what map is the best for launching on.

• Like 2

Hope    154
    Just now, Connor. said:

No, malden is the map I am doing the testing on because its a nicer backdrop than altis, the map it will actually be on is not yet decided.

Im taking that the map decideance will be closer to the launch date?

Connor.    1352
    2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Im taking that the map decideance will be closer to the launch date?

Yes, the map is one of the last things to do. The mission is designed for easy setup on any map which is why we can leave it till the end.

JEN    84

A KoTH Server can be however it is extremely hard to get your hands on the mission file, if you would like more information on how to obtain the mission file Hit me Up. (the only reason i know all this is i am the ex Head Admin of AU KOTH, Team Revolt) 

Also it isnt all about the most people on the server @InfamousNova it is how you customize the server, for instance when Team Revolt Launched there AU2 Server it used to have light vehicles without the limitation of waiting till 50 tickets till you can get armed vehicles.

id suggest that we have a KOTH server that is almost fully original however NO JETS as alot of the player base for KOTH hate jets.

Also to clear things up the Community can slightly modify the mission file in ways such as removing vehicles from the server however cannot change XP bonuses and money.

Edited by JEN
    • thinking3d 1

JEN    84

also @Connor. KOTH does not have to be on a specific server provider either, i know this as KOTH AU TeamRevolt have there own personal servers that are hosted at Myzterious1's company (Founder of Team Revolt) you can obtain the mission file either from Sa-Matra's discord or there Forums however you have to register to be able to obtain the files. :)

Bow    149

A Terraria, Insergency, Dayz or Garry's Mod servers might be interesting :thinking3d:

Granteus    39

Why not try and get the community closer together and get Straya operations going, if we have dedicated people and someone who enjoys a bit of Zeus surely it could be a thing. 

Just have it as a popup server and a mod pack with all your usual op mods.

Could have a register every week with a list of everyone who is attending and if there's more than 'X' fire up a 'Friday night operation' 

Granteus    39
    On 10/2/2017 at 2:46 PM, Connor. said:

That is not to say I don't want to have it on Malden, just that we are yet to consider what map is the best for launching on.

Stratis /s :jebaited: