Matsozetex

How to sum up I&A In one picture

Matsozetex    89

How would you describe the memes and bumble****ery in this server?

I'll start.

20170929165313_1.thumb.jpg.12420fa91276ab970c11df2b25272046.jpg

Shit pilots killing most of the people in HQ20170930155315_1.thumb.jpg.1d99bb8617ac6304615cad21765421c8.jpg

And your typical I&A Loadout

And your typical whinging donors such as myself 

Edited by Matsozetex
  • Seems Good 1
  • Triggered 1

• Fitz    1239

Players that think they're superior, but are just as bad, if not worse, for thinking so (you).

Players that constantly stir the pot and make things 10x worse (also you).

:lul:

• Wesmart 1
    • lul 3
    • reee 1

Matsozetex    89

Players that think they're superior, but are just as bad, if not worse, for thinking so (you).

Piloting I'm shit, hence the constant shit pilots thing, Infantry, I'm shit at PvP hence I&A and Milsim

Players that constantly stir the pot and make things 10x worse (also you).

Yes, indeed, let the Angery flow through me

Travesty    265

How to sum up @Matsozetex In one post

How would you describe the whingeing and bull****ery from this player?

I'll start.

Toxic player slagging off most of the players on I&A on the forums. You make some valid suggestions, yet no one wants to hear them when you're being an asshole.

Toxic player slagging off most of the pilots on the TS channel when they make a mistake. You want to improve pilot skill? Be a voice of encouragement and support, not ridicule and scorn.

Limited viewpoint due to a chronic case of Rectal Cranial Inversion. Google it, then see a doctor.

General combative nature. Again, being an asshole.

TL;DR - From one Asshole to another, Physician Heal Thyself.

P.S - Before another player points out the hypocrisy of this post and how angry and toxic I was becoming when I was staff, why do you think I resigned and stepped away from SG? I get it, it's easy to be pissed off at the BS and the dickheads, but this is a public server open to all so accept that comes with the territory, if they're playing within the rules Find an Engineer, get him to build you a bridge, and Get Over It.

Edited by Travesty
    • Pogchamp 1
    • wooow 1
    • reee 1

Matsozetex    89

Toxic player slagging off most of the players on I&A on the forums. You make some valid suggestions, yet no one wants to hear them when you're being an asshole.

I do expose/slag those who are absolute cancer (Trolling, TK, Griefing, etc) because they are asshats, in a recent post about Mines I did call out a few players for their incorrect and ass-like in game conduct because not only was it affecting those involved in the controversy (the people placing the mines) but those players continued to troll and grief others for seemingly no reason.

This goes both ways, you can slag me, heck, doing so will help to adjust my spectrum (Not the autistic one, the serious to meme one), I know I can will be an asshat most if not all of the time but if you tell me where I am doing wrong (Being too memey) I will hold myself back and be serious. 

17 hours ago, Travesty said:

Toxic player slagging off most of the pilots on the TS channel when they make a mistake. You want to improve pilot skill? Be a voice of encouragement and support, not ridicule and scorn.

I understand many people may not get the Shit Pilot meme and I understand there is a buffet of other reasons why a pilot may crash or perform a certain action, Shit Pilots for me personally has become synonymous with mocking whining bitches (Including me) that complain about little idiosyncrasies or random shit they hate about what a pilot has done, and this joke is very hypocritical as I can barely fly a helicopter without getting taken out by the enemy, let alone the map.

I do want to show my gratitude for pilots as they are the small break between the autism at the AO and the retardation at base and I will try to express more gratitude in the future.

18 hours ago, Travesty said:

Limited viewpoint due to a chronic case of Rectal Cranial Inversion. Google it, then see a doctor.

I've been working on that, like with the whole CAS thing and other topics I get very shitty with it because I generally think about myself rather than the community and balance. I've learned to put myself in the shoes of others whether it be those flying using AFM or infantry spending years running around the AO picking up scraps from what CAS has left, I am too used to thinking in a narrow sense and need to broaden my view, I will definitely work on that!

General combative nature. Again, being an asshole.

Yeah, definitely, I rage at this game and act irrationally most if not all of the time, but i am trying to take it slow and think before I speak.....To bad I couldnt learn that when i was twelve.

Zombine45    177

Jesus guys, i think you need to chill the hell out.

I'm pretty sure starting a flame war is against forum rules, just pointing that out.

• Like 1

Hope    154

This post is being moderated, if anyone flames each other from here on out will be punished accordingly. 

Lets keep it chill boys :)

• Like 1

Nova    1779

this is good get it out there im sure we all have things to say about each other lets get it out there

LAZYSHOT    49
    46 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

this is good get it out there im sure we all have things to say about each other lets get it out there

I'll start Nova is a wanker followed closely by Fitz..???

Edited by LAZYSHOT
    • kkool 1
    • Dansgame 1
    • hahaa 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • Haha 1

LAZYSHOT    49
    On 06/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, LAZYSHOT said:

I'll start Nova is a wanker followed closely by Fitz..???

BUMP!...It was a joke please continue ?

Goose_    31

Make that 3 pictures

3H9WRXR.jpg

Could make this a wallpaper actually.