xGrubx

I&A Bullshit

xGrubx    20

So, ive been purposely away from I&A for a bit. Came back on a couple of days ago and then again this morning and whilst im not overly surprised, the amount of flagrant disregard for the rules of the server were astounding. Both sessions i and many others, were deliberately killed by CAS and had to put up with a fair amount of shit from idiot pilots. It seems if you point out to them the rules re CAS in the AO you become fair game for pilots. 

this guy is one of the douche bags - HappyTriggerCops. 

the other douche bag was reported to Brid the other day when he deliberately team killed me and another 4 in my squad.

Before anyone says it, yeah its a public server and this shit happens. But its one of the reasons i dont play I&A. 

if the assholes who deliberate team kill and just dont give a shit about the rules get perm or long term bans id be more interested in playing on the server because id know that their actions would be dealt with. Robocop seems to be ineffective, because i report these guys time and time again yet nothing happens.

It appears that when there is no Mod presence the server is absolutely lawless - team killing, CAS doing whatever the hell they want, idiots destroying friendly vics and when all this shit is going on the server is just no longer enjoyable.

The rules are there they just need to be enforced.

If an admin wants more details send me a message.

• Like 5

• Fitz    1239

Unfortunately the Robocop system still needs to be tweaked for off-peak times. I'll work on that this weekend. The entire point of that system is to replace staff when none are on, obviously it's not performing that task at the moment :disappointed:

HappyTriggerCops will be banned and I'll figure something out for off-peak CAS.

I'll message you for more details.