LuckyB33f

But we want more

LuckyB33f    1287

Lads,

I hope most of you checked out the modded wastelands server.

Utes is a classic from Arma 2 and one of my favourites. Where the name of the game was fire and move.Its a very small map which is easy to run and find players. But this isn't for all of you.

I am asking all of you what map you would like to see and the mods you all want.

So if you want more wastelands with more mods and more maps show your support...

I look to make takistan mountians (another classic) with more weapons and armour/air battles...

This may take me some time to make tho...

Ill build this if you guys support it... also looking for some suggests if not...

• Like 3

• LuckyB33f    1287

This is something I will look into aswell...

Ill test that mission sometome this week to see what its like... but will not post an official date when itll happen

• Like 1

Granteus    39

How about a ANZAC Vs Turks gallipoli landing deathmatch where anzacs (blufor) need to row into the beach where other players playing opfor (turks) are setting up their defense on the hill and when they get to the beach they start shootin' and there's cool epic music and Michael Bay is throwing massive explosives and Desmond T. Doss is running through the explosives healing downed anzacs. 

I think a modpack of like.... 100gb should do the job 50+ mods for pure immersion. 

Nova    1779
    41 minutes ago, Granteus said:

How about a ANZAC Vs Turks gallipoli landing deathmatch where anzacs (blufor) need to row into the beach where other players playing opfor (turks) are setting up their defense on the hill and when they get to the beach they start shootin' and there's cool epic music and Michael Bay is throwing massive explosives and Desmond T. Doss is running through the explosives healing downed anzacs. 

I think a modpack of like.... 100gb should do the job 50+ mods for pure immersion. 

the blufor team would probably quit after the 5th try to get up the beach

• Like 1
    • Triggered 1

Granteus    39
    36 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

the blufor team would probably quit after the 5th try to get up the beach

Not if they bring in the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT