Slep.

Reviving the old SG Milsim unit

Revive the old SG Milsim unit?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slep.    279

Hey Everyone,

In the past few days when playing the community escapes, I had noticed some talk about an old StrayaGaming Milsim unit that used to be around. I personally think reviving it would be beneficial to the community as you would be including an entire new style of gameplay and would bring more community members. Feel free to voice your opinions on this, I have also stuck a vote up as well to see if the broader community likes/dislikes the idea. We could also possibly trial such a thing on a popup server as well (i.e the current escape servers). 

• Like 1
  • Weary 1

• Connor.    1352

im pretty sure we've tried milsim on more than one occasion. there is probs a good reason why its dead.

LuckyB33f    1287

Im always open minded about these sorta things and i dont mind u lads wanting to make something for a weekend but we have learnt from the past that milsim take most of the I&A players and it starts as just once a weekend then turns into every 2nd night

It needs people to create the missions

It needs someone to lead it all that people want to follow

Its alot of effort when people are welcome to join a dedicated group that already do it

• Like 1

martin    173

If you gents are looking for a server to just do a few Zeus missions with the other gentlemen a server called

Strayagaming | Fun Box           [ FYI No mods]

is currently running.
    the server has 29 player slots with a Zeus slot called Maj. Green.
    I've tried to focus around the mil-sim idea but the server can be played in any type of mindset.
    the mission file is custom made which means i'm still working on. but the server is there for you guys to have a fun game with the lads.

• thinking3d 1

JEN    84

@LuckyB33f so you can be CO then XD, all seriousness though can i ask why @Slep. it is way to damm complicated trust me. I mean think abouit it do you really want to do Non Techs that shit is super fun

Edited by JEN

Slep.    279

@JEN I heard about it whilst playing the community escapes, and was just wondering if people would like to see it back

@martin Sounds good, maby we can do some small zeus events on it :seemsgood:

CeeFar    585
    52 minutes ago, Slep. said:

@JEN I heard about it whilst playing the community escapes, and was just wondering if people would like to see it back

@martin Sounds good, maby we can do some small zeus events on it :seemsgood:

If you need a zeus, hit me up. I've zeused quite a bit before :)

Nova    1779
    2 hours ago, Slep. said:

I heard about it whilst playing the community escapes, and was just wondering if people would like to see it back

red an b33f did agree that its not a good idea

Red    1068

Yeah, as much as I would love to say yes, it won't turn out how you think it will.
    If you wanted to make something yourself, by all means, go for it. But it's not something we will support unless it's properly planned out and built.

I definitely enjoyed my time playing when I used to play in a milsim unit.