Nova

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE @FITZ MUST BE REMOVED

Nova    1779

OrAKye0.png

THIS IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE THIS GAP REPRESENTS THE SHITTY WORK THAT @Fitz HAS DONE. HE MUST BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FOR SHIT MAP DESIGN

:Kappa:

Edited by InfamousNova
  • Like 2
  • lul 2
  • Jebaited 1
  • Triggered 1
  • Feels Sad Man 3
  • reee 3
  • <3 2

• James32    823

I agree, this is unacceptable, the fact that i told fitz about this LITERALLY GAMEBREAKING issue and he hasnt fixed it already means that he is refusing to fix the server and is expendable. He must be fired IMMEDIATELY. Or replaced by someone else because he clearly cant do the job

:Kappa:

• lul 2
    • reee 1

Senna    3

Don't worry about Fitz, the Russians invented a new GBU that ignores gravity and travels sideways seeking out Fitz.

I got to try it out last night with the Wipeout in I&A

• Like 1
    • Wait What? 1
    • monkamega 1

Ora209    142
    On 06/11/2017 at 4:13 PM, Senna said:

Don't worry about Fitz, the Russians invented a new GBU that ignores gravity and travels sideways seeking out Fitz.

I got to try it out last night with the Wipeout in I&A

you are aware you were locked onto a target about 200m to the left, right?

Senna    3
    8 hours ago, Ora209 said:

you are aware you were locked onto a target about 200m to the left, right?

The lase was on Fitz and from the point the bomb was dropped it was about 1-1.5km away and didn't have a lock on.

The only reason it selected his lase was because the UAV lase didn't pick up so when I pressed R it locked onto Fitz, I hadn't realised I was on another lase as I was focused on free bombing the kuma.

idk why it tracked sideways, especially since it hit dead on and it wasn't locked, but it was hilarious at the time

Tungsten    69
    22 hours ago, Senna said:

The lase was on Fitz and from the point the bomb was dropped it was about 1-1.5km away and didn't have a lock on.

The only reason it selected his lase was because the UAV lase didn't pick up so when I pressed R it locked onto Fitz, I hadn't realised I was on another lase as I was focused on free bombing the kuma.

idk why it tracked sideways, especially since it hit dead on and it wasn't locked, but it was hilarious at the time

GBUs are semi active, even if you cant get a lock on they will track what ever lase then can see, the lock on just ensures it goes for that particular target