Dogofwar

More respawn tickets

Dogofwar    36

I noticed that when you drop the medical pod or drive the medical hemtt there. I find that for all the work it doesn't give the FOB enough respawn tickets. I love using the FOB as a staging point to head to the next AO, I take the medical hemtt out there all the time but it runs out of tickets fairly quickly. I have also noticed that some of the Huron crates dont work or are very glitchy. 

• Ora209    142

ive been seeing the fob used more frequently lately so wouldnt be a bad idea to increase the respawn tickets

• Like 2

Ishmael    5

Could even make it so a Medic has to go to the FOB to renew the tickets, adding a bigger starting point so is always good, I've been using FOBs if the AO allows. 

• Like 1

Lyric    9

As someone who plays as a pilot 98% of the time I'm online, I agree with this idea. Using the same flight pattern for the entire AO gets rather boring (especially on the longer flights) having a FOB to go to instead would help this situation. 

It'll be generally good for the FOB to get some more attention as I believe it's a highly underrated aspect of I&A.

• Like 1

Dogofwar    36
    1 hour ago, Lyric said:

As someone who plays as a pilot 98% of the time I'm online, I agree with this idea. Using the same flight pattern for the entire AO gets rather boring (especially on the longer flights) having a FOB to go to instead would help this situation. 

It'll be generally good for the FOB to get some more attention as I believe it's a highly underrated aspect of I&A.

Yeh, I'm pilot most of the time too and find repeating the same 11km fight gets boring, but if we had a chopper going from FOB to AO would make it easier on the pilots but also the infantry wanting to get into battle as quick as possible

• Like 1

Tungsten    69

Its a good idea, but the FOB arsenal needs to be fixed first before the infantry will want to spawn there more often

Dogofwar    36
    2 hours ago, Tungsten said:

Its a good idea, but the FOB arsenal needs to be fixed first before the infantry will want to spawn there more often

All arsenals work except for trench foot?