FBI

Adjusting Weather Values

FBI    195

HI, it appears people cannot make a simple suggestion on the forums to change/implement something in game. So i will do it for them. 

Currently the weather system is 'broken' and rains the majority of the time, when you get the chance @James32 could you please adjust the server so it rains less frequently to stop people coming on the forums making themselves look like idiots and boosting their posts etc. Not sure why the individual cannot make a simple post that states the issue & suggest how to fix it. 

Thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Clap 1

• Connor.    1352

Thank you for taking the time to directly address this issue instead of dancing around it hoping someone will take you seriously.

I changed the weather values at 6am this morning, hopefully this will resolve the excessive rain.

• Like 3
    • Facepalm 1

James32    823

Thank-you for taking the time to adress the issue in an articulate way, as connor has said he adjusted the values, however I'm happy to adjust them into the future more if people's feedback suggests it's preferred.

Anyone can feel free to contact me on ts in the event they wish to make a suggestion, or post in the wl suggestions section or message me on the forums.

• Like 1
    • Facepalm 1

Baden    29

In direct conversation with James online suggesting that it was raining too much, I was told that I am wrong and that rain is good and it was not raining as much as I suggested. Hence my posts. I take exception to my original post being stopped and that my attempt to make obvious the excess of rain on the server in a humorous way should engender this type of attack.

I would have preferred that my initial observation was taken seriously and not dismissed in such an off hand way. 

Edited by Baden
    • Haha 1

Unit_3397    712

I'll see about getting another auto message put into the server to recommend if anyone has issues or suggestions to make note of them on the forums.