AgentBase

StrayaGaming vs Darkside Life ? What's The Difference

AgentBase    1

Hello,

I am pretty new to playing Altis Life but what's the difference between the two big servers anyways or is it just the communities?

I get better frames on this server idk why but I will probably play on this server than the other because of that.. 

It would be nice to actually play with someone and they can help me get a better understanding of the game. It's a little boring playing by yourself 

• martin    173

Good Day Base,

Martin here.
    i would happy to help with any type of question you would like to ask.
    and if your looking for some good mates there are plenty others looking for the same.

To first answer to your questions is the difference between us and the other gents
    - well i'm not sure how dark-side actual does there server but
    - We have a large population with a lot of activities with more been planned everyday.
    - We also have a live economy system (so prices changes depends on what happens to buying and selling items)
    - An active crew of staff and events been done regularly.
    - An advance ticket system to make sure you get the best and quickest service possible.  

You might even see me hiding in a bush somewhere.
    or in trouble said the staff an in-game message or head up to help-desk to be assisted. 

JEN    84

Straya and Darkside are completely opposite having playing both Servers Extensively i would like to explain Darkside is a Mission file Created By "huntah" and is a server that is not like others it is a what the call Combat Roleplay server for instance if you are new to the server and dont have people to play with you are going to die  a lot, however Straya Altis Life is a template mission file that @Connor.  has modifyed to its own unique way, it is not like Darkside and has lower tier guns however you can still get the same caliber of weaponry used in DS (However it is alot harder to achieve this). all in all Strayagaming is a better server as there is less gunfights and more role-play and ofc less lag as it is optimized more efficiently (Personal Opinion) 

• Haha 1

CeeFar    585

The main few differences

Darkside 

> Has written their own mission file from scratch

> Revolves around a quest line

Straya

> Uses the Altis Life Template

> Has a proper judicial system and you have rights. 

Obviously it's a public server so the RP isn't perfect but hey, unless you wanna pay for mods there you go.

AgentBase    1

Yeah one thing I can definitely agree with is the performance 

This server gives you better fps compared to that other server 

Well  I play alot of cod so I don't mind the whole heaps of gun fights its fun though but you do need a reason plus warning why you'll open fire on a person