Spankadog

Unban request + veteran status

Spankadog    3

Hello i was banned on wasteland for messing around in chat with some people under "Racist slurs". i believe i deserve an unban seeing i was not warned nor was i treated respectfully when discussing with administration. 

The person who banned me was Baden and after speaking with him i had concluded he had a shit day so he took it out on me. It's the last day of the weekend and i'm forced to stop playing due to banter and joking around. apparently telling someone to say a racist slur in a different way makes me a racist, good joke.

In game name is. Ace

Steam profile link. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237062152/

Time of ban was 8Pm 17/12/2017.

Ban Duration is 1 day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do players of your community become a veteran?

i myself have been playing for well over 3-4 years. including the old arma 2 operation arrowhead invade and annex server for 1000hours.

I would like to know the requirements and stats to join the veteran rank.

• Rory    216

660hrs on arma 3 and claiming to have 1000hrs on invade and annex xoxo.

Dont even have Arma 2 xoxo, explain pl0x xx

• Like 1
    • Facepalm 1

Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, Spankadog said:

including the old arma 2 operation arrowhead invade and annex server for 1000hours.

if that game time isnt on our server then that doesnt qualify for vet. and strayagaming was founded when arma 3 released aswell

Spankadog    3
    1 hour ago, Rory said:

660hrs on arma 3 and claiming to have 1000hrs on invade and annex xoxo.

Dont even have Arma 2 xoxo, explain pl0x xx

I bought arma 2 on my brothers account not knowing only 1 game can be played at once, i later made this account. and i clamed 1000 hours on arma 2 you spastic. read properly

• Facepalm 2

Spankadog    3
    6 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

if that game time isnt on our server then that doesnt qualify for vet. and strayagaming was founded when arma 3 released aswell

hard to believe strayagaming didn't exist on arma 2 OA since the only reason i bought arma 3 was to play your wasteland :)