Tommo

Level System

Tommo    43

I've been playing Invade & Annex for a while now, and I've noticed that I only play for an hour or two. I've come to realise this is because there is no real goal to work to, sure, controlling or defending a base is sort of a goal. But adding a level system will allow the game to become more playable. Like adding special perks for each milestone of level.

Yes, I agree this is a milsim sort of server. But giving people a goal to work to instead of capturing a base would be a great addition.

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Nova    1779
    36 minutes ago, Tommo said:

I've been playing Invade & Annex for a while now, and I've noticed that I only play for an hour or two. I've come to realise this is because there is no real goal to work to, sure, controlling or defending a base is sort of a goal. But adding a level system will allow the game to become more playable. Like adding special perks for each milestone of level.

Yes, I agree this is a milsim sort of server. But giving people a goal to work to instead of capturing a base would be a great addition.

What do you guys think?

there are weekly leaderboards like taking down towers and most ears collected. level system could be cool but what kind of perks would you propose?

Tommo    43
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

there are weekly leaderboards like taking down towers and most ears collected. level system could be cool but what kind of perks would you propose?

Yea, I'm not sure. I guess that's up to you guys. Any perks that would improve gameplay. Tbh, I dont really know..

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    3 minutes ago, Tommo said:

Yea, I'm not sure. I guess that's up to you guys. Any perks that would improve gameplay. Tbh, I dont really know..

there really isnt anything that can improve the gameplay tbh. like you're probablying thinking a KOTH type deal but we have all guns unlocked and that isnt changing

Tommo    43
    11 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

there really isnt anything that can improve the gameplay tbh. like you're probablying thinking a KOTH type deal but we have all guns unlocked and that isnt changing

Yea, I was trying to think of a way that I&A could have a more sophisticated leaderboard system. For example, not having just weekly leaderboards, maybe on-going, like most amount of kills (yes I know there is an ingame leaderboard, but the leaderboard could expand to be weekly, daily, monthly, etc). 

• Like 2

Fitz    1239
    54 minutes ago, Tommo said:

Yea, I was trying to think of a way that I&A could have a more sophisticated leaderboard system. For example, not having just weekly leaderboards, maybe on-going, like most amount of kills (yes I know there is an ingame leaderboard, but the leaderboard could expand to be weekly, daily, monthly, etc). 

That's already on the to-do list.

• Pogchamp 1

Tungsten    69

clearly you have not tried the new AOs being tested on the tanoa server lul, not boring at all

• Like 3

Cpl Aidoss    8

Maybe have the level system as if u are new to the server then you can only play as certain roles such as rifleman or Auto rifleman. Then later levels you can then do more marksman roles such as spotter/ sniper and of course marksman. This then would mean the longer you have been playing the more trust and faith we would have in you to do such things as Iron side or Pilot. 

Yes i do know there will be ways to get around these roles/classes as you can play as a rifleman and just grab the longest range weapon you can get with a sniper scope then you got around the system

still its just an idea that you could put into the game but it would come with a lot of problems 

• wutface 1

Zombine45    177
    11 hours ago, Cpl Aidoss said:

Maybe have the level system as if u are new to the server then you can only play as certain roles such as rifleman or Auto rifleman. Then later levels you can then do more marksman roles such as spotter/ sniper and of course marksman. This then would mean the longer you have been playing the more trust and faith we would have in you to do such things as Iron side or Pilot.

That's specifically what we don't want.

• Like 3