SmO

Where tf is the shoutbox

SmO    213

Oi Oi,

The shout box is a very important feature of this community. It supplies great memes as well as giving the community an easy way to interact.

BRING BACK THE SHOUTBOX THANK U

SmO xx

• Like 2
  • Seems Good 1
  • thinking3d 1
  • Weary 1

• Rory    216
    On 1/2/2018 at 6:56 PM, SmO said:

Oi Oi,

The shout box is a very important feature of this community. It supplies great memes as well as giving the community an easy way to interact.

BRING BACK THE SHOUTBOX THANK U

SmO xx

I DO HAVE TO AGREE SMOZZIE, THIS IS A GREAT FORUM IDEA AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY IT WAS REMOVED. 

MAYBE SOMEONE KEPT SAYING "my name jeff" IN THE BOX AND SOMEONE GOT VERY ANGRY AND BANNED THIS MAN FOREVERRR

#BringBackMyNameJeffMan

Edited by Rory

James32    823

The Shoutbox was removed as it was decided it did not play a productive role on the forums. It was originally intended as a place for quick discussion and communication with the community, Unfortunately in practice it never lived up to this goal. It was abused frequently, and was a source of a disproportionate amount of the issues on the forums, ultimately it caused more issues than it was worth so we elected to remove it. Since then I have seen no reason to bring it back.

• Wesmart 1
    • Clap 1

Nova    1779

apparently it was causing some issues and ****s that got banned would spam the shit out it

• Like 2
    • Jebaited 1

LuckyB33f    1287
    5 hours ago, Rory said:

I DO HAVE TO AGREE SMOZZIE, THIS IS A GREAT FORUM IDEA AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY IT WAS REMOVED. 

MAYBE SOMEONE KEPT SAYING "my name jeff" IN THE BOX AND SOMEONE GOT VERY ANGRY AND BANNED THIS MAN FOREVERRR

#BringBackMyNameJeffMan

The day i ever listen to Rory's advice is the day this community implodes...

• Like 1
    • Wesmart 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • <3 1
    • Sad 1
    • Haha 1

Chadd    1040
    3 minutes ago, LuckyB33f said:

The day i ever listen to Rory's advice is the day this community implodes...

HEY HEY :reee:BUDDY:reee: I would like to say Rory has had some Brilliant ideas to bring to this Amazing  Community Now lets talk about the SHOUTbox  it brings a nice easy way for people to connect outside of playing in game or even talking in ts was easy to contact a mod to help help you with things. so can i get a HELL YEAH BROTHER from everyone who wants the shoutbox back #Bringbackneribank&shoutbox    

• hahaa 1
    • <3 1

LuckyB33f    1287

I made a graph and the outline what normally happens to make it easier to understand...

I hope this outlines it better for you...

forumsb_graph.jpg

• lul 1
    • Haha 2

Rory    216
    On 1/3/2018 at 1:18 AM, LuckyB33f said:

I made a graph and the outline what normally happens to make it easier to understand...

I hope this outlines it better for you...

forumsb_graph.jpg

WTF, YOU WARNED ME FOR TRYING TO POST A COMMENT.