Red

Ask Me Anything

Wex    429
58 minutes ago, Augnov said:

The only people who received a blacklist from our Police Force were those who created Police Protocols for a new community and a new Police Force which had an incredible resemblance to our own.

Police Protocols are going to be similar across all Life Servers. Not even the protocols I wrote down and the ideas I've brought in as a Commissioner are original. There's a difference between copying and taking inspiration from. An example, Leave of Absence was inspired from something the Police in roleplay.co.uk had. You can read their protocols here: Police Holiday. It has the same concept but it's not completely identical. 

From a brief look, the only similarities I see between the two protocols are the formatting. If it was an identical copy I would understand the blacklist. I'm sure if you spoke to Jack Fire he would be willing to remove anything that has been directly copied or stolen off the current protocols/documents. 

• Johno126    1

Any chance of getting another/multiple Iron, Copper, and Gem mining/processing/trading sites?
    It's just too easy currently to raid civilians at any of the current sites, or to track players going from mining to processing and intercepting them at the trader

Edited by Johno126

Excel    828

Where do you see Straya in 12 months?

Edited by Excel
    • thinking3d 3

Red    1068
    1 hour ago, Excel said:

Where do you see Straya in 12 months?

I don't really think that far ahead, so either dead or alive.

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 1

Connor.    1352
    54 minutes ago, Fusionable said:

Any release date or releases of pop up servers/minigames being put up

coming soon

Mr Lispy    8
    13 hours ago, Wex said:

Any plans on getting monetization back?

17 hours ago, Johno126 said:

Any chance of getting another/multiple Iron, Copper, and Gem mining/processing/trading sites?
    It's just too easy currently to raid civilians at any of the current sites, or to track players going from mining to processing and intercepting them at the trader

SovietStitch    26

Ok, So i have an idea to pitch to the Al staff, So with gangs/clans I was wandering if we could get our own bases. Yes I know there is already Gang Bases, But with the bigger Gangs They could have a (Home Base) where it will be a small semi fortified Base which will be Safe zone for the Clan/Gang and no one else. But it can act as a spawn Point for the entire Clan, You could make it so you can bring out Choppers, Cars etc. Another thing is you could find out what type of 'civilian' they are e.g. Rebel, cartel And Contractor. and make it so you can Buy That Stuff And obviously the location of the said base would be chosen by Admins or AL staff whichever it is the location to other Clans Bases would remain secluded unless the other clans find it. Wasn't sure where to post this so i posted it here.

Regards

-SovietStitch

Subnoize    131

Why dont you enlighten the community as to why i decided to leave as a staff member.

Lets see, You decided to close down the esports side of strayagaming without consulting beef about it, then blatantly lied to me and said you did in which beef later confirmed that you didnt speak to him about removing esports. You then displayed an image of slack in which wasnt the entire story in which was proven once spoken to beef about the situation that infact you only showed what you wanted me to see. 

Funfact: You stated that the esports team in which i ran was you "Intelectual property" and the you stated if i did something wrong you would goto jail. Hmm meladramatic.

You threatened to sue me "You listen to me or i sue your ass". Fyi if someone is running a team under a name and you have not signed a written contract with them then your not legally obligable to be at fault if an issue occurs.

This is all coming from a guy that looks like " Peter Griffin " . Is this a guy everyone wants running a community that has no social skills but is quick to cover up anything that is put against him?

Answer that Red.

• lul 1
    • babyrage 3
    • reee 2
    • Haha 1

Nova    1779
    8 minutes ago, Subnoize said:

This is all coming from a guy that looks like " Peter Griffin " . Is this a guy everyone wants running a community that has no social skills but is quick to cover up anything that is put against him?

the community is still here after everything thats happened so i'd say yes

JEN    84
    1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

the community is still here after everything thats happened so i'd say yes

Because of Jen OFC #funding

Edited by JEN
    • Like 1

James32    823
    18 minutes ago, Subnoize said:

Is this a guy everyone wants running a community that has no social skills but is quick to cover up anything that is put against him?

I would say this AMA and being prepared to answer the hard questions contradicts your notion that red tries to "cover up anything put against him" :wesmart:

• Wesmart 1

JEN    84
    Just now, James32 said:

I would say this AMA and being prepared to answer the hard questions contradicts your notion that red tries to "cover up anything put against him" :wesmart:

Ive never heard of anything more retared

• Wait What? 3

Subnoize    131
    Just now, James32 said:

I can post the entire slack log of him talking to me if you want, but im pretty sure it would be removed almost instantly. You can comment all you want on how im contradicting but unofrtunately for you all beef already has seen it all. Keep kissing red ass i know nova is good at it. His cheesy 1 liners he picked up from being bullied at school. ggwp. 

• lul 1
    • wooow 1
    • Haha 1

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Subnoize said:

Keep kissing red ass i know nova is good at it. His cheesy 1 liners he picked up from being bullied at school.

you cant even keep it mature lmao gotta resort to bullying

• Jebaited 1

Subnoize    131
    1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

you cant even keep it mature lmao gotta resort to bullying

The correct term is bullied not bullying. I was referring to a past occurence not a current one. You get bullied enough as it is by Peter Griffan why would i want to pitch in on the action, i just chose to ignore you 90% of the time because you make no sense at all.

• Wait What? 2

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Subnoize said:

The correct term is bullied not bullying. I was referring to a past occurence not a current one. You get bullied enough as it is by Peter Griffan why would i want to pitch in on the action, i just chose to ignore you 90% of the time because you make no sense at all.

you ignored me coz i made sense. remember when you said you were gonna trace someones IP through a vpn and report it to the australian cyber police and the whole senior staff just laughed at you and left? yea i remember

• lul 2

JEN    84

awkies

Just now, InfamousNova said:

you ignored me coz i made sense. remember when you said you were gonna trace someones IP through a vpn and report it to the australian cyber police and the whole senior staff just laughed at you and left? yea i remember

Subnoize    131
    Just now, InfamousNova said:

You know whats funny with that, the fact you I&A people actually bought it and continued to go along with it. Everyone else who knew what i was doing was just laughing at you guys. Report it to Peter Griffan because the joke is really on you guys.

• hahaa 1

James32    823
    6 minutes ago, Subnoize said:

The correct term is bullied not bullying. I was referring to a past occurence not a current one.

Using the present participle of the word was grammatically correct considering that he was accusing you of bullying in this thread (occurring in the present)

• Wesmart 1
    • lul 1