Red

Ask Me Anything

JEN    84
1 minute ago, James32 said:

Using the present participle of the word was grammatically correct considering that he was accusing you of bullying him in this thread (occurring in the present)

The alphabet police are on scene prepare the roleplay! ten fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Dislike 1

• Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Subnoize said:

You know whats funny with that, the fact you I&A people actually bought it and continued to go along with it. Everyone else who knew what i was doing was just laughing at you guys. Report it to Peter Griffan because the joke is really on you guys.

i also remember that when we were telling you that tracing an IP through a VPN was pretty much impossible and you threatened to come to my house and beat me up because you were losing the arguement. yea i remember that too. please stop embarrassing yourself

• Like 1
    • Jebaited 1
    • wooow 1

Subnoize    131
    1 minute ago, James32 said:

Using the present participle of the word was grammatically correct considering that he was accusing you of bullying him in this thread (occurring in the present)

You consider that bullying? Quick gents get your tissues out I&A is too use to playing with bots they havent had human interaction in a long time. Be gentle on them as their having social issues and getting upset over spilt milk. Not even Peter Griffin can saver them here.

• Wait What? 2
    • Wesmart 1
    • Dansgame 2
    • reee 1
    • Haha 1
    • Dislike 1

Red    1068
    18 hours ago, Wex said:

Any plans on getting monetization back?

I had a chat to Connor about it a fews days ago actually, we have handled just fine without it up until now so I was never really concerned with losing it. Now that they have extended the license period it might be time to have another chat with Bohemia about it.

• Like 2
    • Wesmart 1
    • Pogchamp 2

Subnoize    131
    3 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

i also remember that when we were telling you that tracing an IP through a VPN was pretty much impossible and you threatened to come to my house and beat me up because you were losing the arguement. yea i remember that too. please stop embarrassing yourself

Their you go again making accusations and claiming stuff happened. Dude i reckon if half the guys you talked crap to came to your house you wouldnt even walk out the door. Yeah thats right we know what you look like but just dont care. 

• Dislike 1

Nova    1779
    Just now, Subnoize said:

Their you go again making accusations and claiming stuff happened. Dude i reckon if half the guys you talked crap to came to your house you wouldnt even walk out the door. 

lmao many witnesses in that channel. i mostly talk shit to people who say dumb shit tbh 

2 minutes ago, Subnoize said:

Yeah thats right we know what you look like but just dont care. 

so you essentially doxxed me? i believe that is illegal

Red    1068
    49 minutes ago, Subnoize said:

Why dont you enlighten the community as to why i decided to leave as a staff member.

Lets see, You decided to close down the esports side of strayagaming without consulting beef about it, then blatantly lied to me and said you did in which beef later confirmed that you didnt speak to him about removing esports. You then displayed an image of slack in which wasnt the entire story in which was proven once spoken to beef about the situation that infact you only showed what you wanted me to see. 

Funfact: You stated that the esports team in which i ran was you "Intelectual property" and the you stated if i did something wrong you would goto jail. Hmm meladramatic.

You threatened to sue me "You listen to me or i sue your ass". Fyi if someone is running a team under a name and you have not signed a written contract with them then your not legally obligable to be at fault if an issue occurs.

This is all coming from a guy that looks like " Peter Griffin " . Is this a guy everyone wants running a community that has no social skills but is quick to cover up anything that is put against him?

Answer that Red.

I'm not sure about you leaving as a staff member, as I remember it you were not interested in working with myself for some reason. Refusal to communicate with me, and a down right terrible attitude towards other staff and members that you could not tower over lead myself and most of the management team to consider you not fit for staff. Which is exactly why you were pushed out of Altis Life staff, and onto another project that would have less impact on the community if anything were to go wrong. (Which it ended up doing).

There was some miscommunication between Beef and myself about the esports team, this came about from the complete lack of communication from those running it. There was nothing sent back to anyone in the management team except Beef, so no one else had any idea what was going on. Beef and I have talked about it a few times and identified what would need to be done differently, which is something that has improved with newer projects we are running. In the end you decided to take everything personally and attack me, I retaliated and closed you off. Probably not the best decision in hindsight, but i'll stick by it.

Also, insulting me is not really a good idea...

• Like 5
    • Facepalm 1

Red    1068
    1 minute ago, JEN said:

#nice remove

I was hiding posts because this is not a thread for flaming and trolling.

• Like 1
    • Facepalm 1

Red    1068
    Just now, John Corleone said:

Was it really for trolling or for people for exposing you?

I clearly answered the apparent #expose post and didn't hide it.

McCain    126
    3 hours ago, SovietStitch said:

Ok, So i have an idea to pitch to the Al staff, So with gangs/clans I was wandering if we could get our own bases. Yes I know there is already Gang Bases, But with the bigger Gangs They could have a (Home Base) where it will be a small semi fortified Base which will be Safe zone for the Clan/Gang and no one else. But it can act as a spawn Point for the entire Clan, You could make it so you can bring out Choppers, Cars etc. Another thing is you could find out what type of 'civilian' they are e.g. Rebel, cartel And Contractor. and make it so you can Buy That Stuff And obviously the location of the said base would be chosen by Admins or AL staff whichever it is the location to other Clans Bases would remain secluded unless the other clans find it. Wasn't sure where to post this so i posted it here.

Your issue with this is there's already a set up for this.
    E.G: Gang bases which act exactly as how you've mentioned but it's a KOS zone instead of a safezone.
    Having one for every gang would be far too difficult, the 3 base set up works fine as is.

• Like 2

SovietStitch    26

Yes And I see this, but the gang system can be a bit buggy, in the way that if you are in a gang one day then log off the next you may or may not be in the gang anymore. Perhaps modify current gang bases into making it like a sort of "add players" system so the person whom is "renting" said gang base can add people so they can spawn there whether or they are in the gang  or not

Red    1068

Connor and I have created a list for Lotza regarding gangs and other things on AL, there will be some changes to the system soon I'm sure.

• Like 1

Invictiis    214

Wasteland population has declined significantly especially since recent incidents and terrible performance due to numerous map additions. At this point it seems unlikely to regain its former popularity unless major changes were to take place. Would it be possible if WL sees no improvement, to be replaced with a Takistan life server?

• Like 3

LAZYSHOT    49
    2 hours ago, Invictiis said:

Wasteland population has declined significantly especially since recent incidents and terrible performance due to numerous map additions. At this point it seems unlikely to regain its former popularity unless major changes were to take place. Would it be possible if WL sees no improvement, to be replaced with a Takistan life server?

Thanks vic but no ?. It's all codeing heroics and unnessisary 

..as I've said before drop the rubbish keep the server somewhat stock.

• Like 1

McCain    126
    On 09/02/2018 at 3:14 PM, Lotza said:

In regards to the Judicial System.
    This is a system that has been on the backburner for quite a while now.
    The system really only seems to be used by the APD for obtaining warrants, yes we've had a court case here and there, but nothing to really show a regular use.
    So, its not something that has been a huge focus for myself or staff as the system works as it is for the purposes it does currently.
    Would I like to see it changed and updated, yes. Do I have time spare in between everything else, not really.
    If you have any suggestions, propositions, etc that you would like to make, I'd be glad to hear them.
    But in terms of dedicating time and resources to it atm, I'd need to see some more use and reason to do so.

It's not regularly used because of how terribly it's managed.
    There have been multiple suggestions and even fully written documents, guidelines, and proposed hierarchies which have all been ignored for "We're looking into it", yet nothing ever comes.
    You've had a very specific group of players try and revive your judicial system yet you've continued to let it sit and do absolutely nothing for the server besides create drama.  
    A simple fix would be put someone with knowledge of a properly working judicial system in charge and just oversee it, you don't need to personally manage it. The claim of "available resources and time" would be easily fixed.

The server could very well use a working judicial system to not only help the police force, keep them under control, but also due to the use of civilian contractors there could and would be civil cases between organizations, or even against the police force for failing to adhere to there contract. 
    This system could benefit everyone if it was run correctly, so why not just give it a shot?

Edited by McCain

Red    1068
    18 hours ago, Invictiis said:

I don't think Wasteland would be replaced with another life server.

• Seems Good 1
    • Feels Bad Man 1

sirgeneralj    378
    14 hours ago, McCain said:

It's not regularly used because of how terribly it's managed.
    There have been multiple suggestions and even fully written documents, guidelines, and proposed hierarchies which have all been ignored for "We're looking into it", yet nothing ever comes.
    You've had a very specific group of players try and revive your judicial system yet you've continued to let it sit and do absolutely nothing for the server besides create drama.  
    A simple fix would be put someone with knowledge of a properly working judicial system in charge and just oversee it, you don't need to personally manage it. The claim of "available resources and time" would be easily fixed.

The server could very well use a working judicial system to not only help the police force, keep them under control, but also due to the use of civilian contractors there could and would be civil cases between organizations, or even against the police force for failing to adhere to there contract. 
    This system could benefit everyone if it was run correctly, so why not just give it a shot?

There seems to be a number of people saying “If we could get a working judicial system”, however the judicial system works perfectly except for one thing. There is no punishment for purposely continuously putting off court cases.

If this was added (which it could be in common law anyways, without the need for edits to the documentarion) everything would work smoothly (AKA the cop force can’t just keep putting off them losing money).

The full system itself works quite fine at the moment as evidenced by the many past cases we have had, the thing is most players want to run around and shoot eachother, not sit and argue in court, so unless you make the court system just a 1v1 pistol shootout, good luck. (There’s even a arbitration system for smaller civil matter to ensure its easy to access and that it takes less time)

People are here to role play while shooting, not role play while argueing, and that’s the real problem if you want to get the judicial system used. (And maybe slightly that the people appointed in charge of it (attorney general) more recently have displayed very little attention to it to get new lawyers)

Edited by sirgeneralj

McCain    126
    52 minutes ago, sirgeneralj said:

There seems to be a number of people saying “If we could get a working judicial system”, however the judicial system works perfectly except for one thing. There is no punishment for purposely continuously putting off court cases.

If this was added (which it could be in common law anyways, without the need for edits to the documentarion) everything would work smoothly (AKA the cop force can’t just keep putting off them losing money).

The full system itself works quite fine at the moment as evidenced by the many past cases we have had, the thing is most players want to run around and shoot eachother, not sit and argue in court, so unless you make the court system just a 1v1 pistol shootout, good luck. (There’s even a arbitration system for smaller civil matter to ensure its easy to access and that it takes less time)

People are here to role play while shooting, not role play while argueing, and that’s the real problem if you want to get the judicial system used. (And maybe slightly that the people appointed in charge of it (attorney general) more recently have displayed very little attention to it to get new lawyers)

Didn't you leave?

You'd fit in nicely at parliament if you think this judicial system is "functional".
    It's up to the judges to punish people for putting off court cases, there doesn't need to be a thing written about it because we follow Australia law, to which there already is.
    By evidence of past cases the system doesn't work, constant fights over who gets to judge, biases, reasoning, ect. A lot of things don't make it to court because of bickering over pointless shit because no one understands what they're doing. 
    There are no applications for lawyers, the lists are all outdated and contradictive of each other, information on lawyers and their rule sets are sparse if existent at all, and my favourite part is the only current members of the judicial system don't seem to have any actual knowledge. Even just a small training session for the ones that aren't sure so they are actually properly inducted into how to do their job would be lovely.