James32

Wasteland Rebuild Beta: Bugs & suggestions Thread

James32    823

Use this post to post suggestions for the WL rebuild and Report/discuss bugs/issues with the new WL build that you have found

Known issues so far:

• Vehicle store Token vehicle tab not spawning vehicles (request timeout error)

• Slep.    279

Got an issue for u @James32

Shift H doesn't work on any weapon you try to holster, only the scrollwheel function works.

Been tried and tested by myself and M9'.

Nova    1779
    53 minutes ago, James32 said:

Yup ez fix ty

will go over the map tomorrow and try fix a lot of the buildings which are like this

• Like 1

Dak Commstar    139
    On 09/03/2018 at 10:11 PM, jacob potty said:

:waitwhat:

baldy 1.png

baldy 2.png

If James hadn't cut out the rest of WL staff from the process the terrain might be functional. the Pseudo map editor is a bit unhappy. 

• Facepalm 1

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Dak Commstar said:

If James hadn't cut out the rest of WL staff from the process the terrain might be functional. the Pseudo map editor is a bit unhappy. 

all fixed for the next version. if you want to go over it with me at some point before the next release i'd be more than happy to

the reason it is like this because we wanted to push the beta asap so we could get player feedback an what not and find any issues like the one above

• Like 1
    • Wesmart 2

Invictiis    214

Suggestions Re-Launch

Critical:

- team balance script +-1 until active population increases significantly

-fix 100k startup

-full implementation of 2face token system (option to pay for restricted vehicles with either ++Money or with token discount)

Important:

-include token system information as map tab diary

-Revise player rules to include 'no taken farming'

-Admins only play as independant. Stops admin boosting team and accusation of abuse. Honestly if your admin/mod you should be in a indie group in the first place. 

-3 warning Temporary ban for global toxicity.

Helpful:

-variable mission reward or spawn chance dependant on player count

-Player of month/week tracking and reward (weighted point kills)

-southern mission spawn increase, spread combat south cos the north gets too much attention

**IMAGE BELOW**

"We got a pulse." XD @James32

_20180317_182422.JPG

Edited by Invictiis
    • Like 1
    • wooow 1

James32    823
    6 hours ago, Invictiis said:

Suggestions Re-Launch

Critical:

- team balance script +-1 until active population increases significantly

-fix 100k startup

-full implementation of 2face token system (option to pay for restricted vehicles with either ++Money or with token discount)

Important:

-include token system information as map tab diary

-Revise player rules to include 'no taken farming'

-Admins only play as independant. Stops admin boosting team and accusation of abuse. Honestly if your admin/mod you should be in a indie group in the first place. 

-3 warning Temporary ban for global toxicity.

Helpful:

-variable mission reward or spawn chance dependant on player count

-Player of month/week tracking and reward (weighted point kills)

-southern mission spawn increase, spread combat south cos the north gets too much attention

**IMAGE BELOW**

"We got a pulse." XD @James32

_20180317_182422.JPG

Lots of good suggestions, i'll get started on them tomorrow :pogchamp:

Derek ung    0

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it seems like a bug to me!

Base Building. Objects disappearing or moving after server restarts.

image.thumb.png.09ec7b438eea2b6821921ee01f89a920.png

Highlighted red field = objects that have disappeared from restart.

Some locked objects are not spawning back in after restarts. Also there is an occasional issue with props not loading back in at the correct angle. If I was to guess objects are setup to be deleted after a certain amount of restarts as it looks like all old objects are dispersing first.

When I first logged in after the restart all building objects were all over the place. Luckily most of them loaded back into position (sadly I didn't take any photos of this).

Kind of disheartening watching your empire crumble in front of you after a restart.

Could you provide me some more information on the base building aspect of this game?

1. Are there building limits (other than whats stated in the rules eg. sky bases and blocking missions) ?

2. Are props to disappearing as a functionality put in place coder or a glitch)?

2a. If its a functionality when are objects planned to disappear?

Any more info will be helpful, don't think i'm going to commit to building any bases until I can get some answers about this :(

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Unit_3397    712
    20 hours ago, Derek ung said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it seems like a bug to me!

Base Building. Objects disappearing or moving after server restarts.

image.thumb.png.09ec7b438eea2b6821921ee01f89a920.png

Highlighted red field = objects that have disappeared from restart.

Some locked objects are not spawning back in after restarts. Also there is an occasional issue with props not loading back in at the correct angle. If I was to guess objects are setup to be deleted after a certain amount of restarts as it looks like all old objects are dispersing first.

When I first logged in after the restart all building objects were all over the place. Luckily most of them loaded back into position (sadly I didn't take any photos of this).

Kind of disheartening watching your empire crumble in front of you after a restart.

Could you provide me some more information on the base building aspect of this game?

1. Are there building limits (other than whats stated in the rules eg. sky bases and blocking missions) ?

2. Are props to disappearing as a functionality put in place coder or a glitch)?

2a. If its a functionality when are objects planned to disappear?

Any more info will be helpful, don't think i'm going to commit to building any bases until I can get some answers about this :(

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Post your bug issues in here bruh, or better still, track down james32 on Teamspeak or discord and let him know directly :)