Invictiis

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Death of a server

Invictiis    214

WARNING the following image is disturbing, may be extremely upsetting and traumatic.

NOTE: this is population tracker for server not a heartbeat flat-lining, although the correlation is a meme XD

@James32, @FBI

dead.png

Edited by Invictiis
  • Seems Good 1
  • lul 1
  • Feels Bad Man 1
  • Feels Sad Man 2

• Lachlan    204

it is sad :feelssadman:. I was one of the first staff on the wasteland server when it opened back in January 2015. Rest In Peace

• Sad 1

James32    823

We are attempting CPR to fix whats wrong and get players back  but we need everyone's help to make it happen  :heart:

• Like 1

Nova    1779

time to cut it loose. I&A has been carrying wasteland for too long and now that wasteland isnt monetized anymore we simply need to cut it loose

• Like 2
    • Seems Good 1
    • Dansgame 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • Dislike 1

Lachlan    204

i belive it's due to people moving on to PUBG and Fortnight and other games like that. These games are similar to wasteland that might be the reason people  might just want to move on for now.

the same thing happens to our Alits Life in the early stage of 2015 where the population of life just died due to a gang becoming to op and kept killing civs. What we did was shut down the server for around a month or two (i don't remember exactly what time period was) And then we decided to start it back up again and then the people came back. so I believe we could try this exactly for wasteland this could work hopeful.  :Thinking3D: This could work and give the devs time to try and make it better with better content and listen to what the remaining players would like to see and what they think they can make wasteland great again. (Just a suggestion)

• Like 3

Slep.    279

Its a shame to see wasteland go, had some fun times on it :feelsbadman:

Hopefully your cpr will work @James32.

• Like 2

Nevetos    511

Wasteland has died. You can clearly see it being happy in heaven now. Otherwise there would be no way for it to be going so well :Kappa:

Rezah    93

I remember back in 2015 being an trial-mod for wasteland server along side my friend John Paul which I played with most the time also who was the developer back then we had a happy 40+ players each day 

• Like 1

SoulStealer    9

I can honestly say I hated the new format at first but seeing how much more stable albeit with a few glitches the new format is I'm more than happy.

So what's the plans moving forward?