James32

Introducing IAwards

James32    823

INTRODUCING

STRAYAGAMING's

IAWARDS

Today we are bringing you a new way to engage with our servers and show off your prowess within the community, The IAward System!

We wanted to provide you, the players, some goals within each server and our community as a whole to work towards and be recognized for. The awards are designed to encourage positive and skillful play, and to offer a challenge at the same time for people who want to go the extra mile and gain recognition for their achievements.

A list of all of the categories and awards can be found here. It also contains the requirements to be eligible for each badge/award. Alternatively you can access the award section via the award button in the top menu (seen below).

c774bfbfb5cfa766397a9a017e75885a.png

If you believe you are eligible for an award and it has not yet been assigned to you message myself or another member of the management team to have us confirm your eligibility and assign the award. Please note that for the more dynamic awards in the AL section (such as Robin Hood, Criminal Master Mind, No Honour Amongst Thieves) you will be expected to provide your own evidence (videos/screenshots) to support your claim of having completed the tasks.

The list of IAwards will keep growing over time as we come up with more. If anyone has suggestions for  new/additional awards feel free to send them to me.

There are 3 places the awards will show up, pictured below:

Profile Tab:

0318fea7e040b7b5cf4fcfd057f20c74.png

Post Sidebar:

60bb1a61814ef64a660223430a0b4e5e.png

User Hovercard:

232f34a4e946963adb0a3ff98b7a936f.png

We hope you guys enjoy this new initiative, if you have any questions about the awards feel free to contact me on the forums or teamspeak.

• Like 7

• John    164

Looks cool although not a fan of the green outline on the icons

Edited by John

Boulter    139

Have you considered a TS for anyone who completes all Badges for 1 server E.G completes on AL badges get a tag on team speak call Altis life Legend ? @James32 

• Seems Good 1
    • Pogchamp 1
    • lul 1
    • thinking3d 1
    • Weary 2

Chadd    1040

where are my awards i kissed a girl one time

• Pogchamp 1
    • reee 1
    • <3 1

Fitz    1239
    7 hours ago, Chadd said:

where are my awards i kissed a girl one time

thats pretty gay

• Like 3
    • lul 1

Tiggati    1067

I would like all my awards please. 

Global:  Old straya vet, Straya Vet, Jack of trades, Helping hand, It's not a Comp-etition, Innovator, Staff Service 3 years, Big cheese

Wasteland: Wasteland Vet, Dead Reckoning, Lethal Weapon, Crisis of Conscience.

Altis Life: Are you gonna Cop that, 2nd life

Invade & Annex: None.

• Like 2
    • Clap 1