Sign in to follow this  
xMr Elmox

gun store camping

xMr Elmox    0

Ok so ive been playing on this server for quite a while and i was going to donate if/when  admins are actively on the server to forsee what goes on and when changes start happening,  now i know this might sound like a massive rant but after playing this server for months, stopping then coming back to find everything still the exact same, now i cant be the only person that get annoyed with  large groups  camping the gun stores and atms, not to mention the hackers that seem to get 50 odd kills to 1 death all night without anything happening, when you get  every gun store camped by thermals, rockets, tanks and motor how are you even ment to get gear to fight it? getting killed from over 1km away when all you have at best is a rgo scope found in a atv how are you ment to fight for control over the gun store, now lets say you kill the 1 of 10 guys camping there's 9 more with thermals, and rockets that just kill you straight after then revive him,  there must be something that can be done about this . maybe even switch up where the gun stores are?

sorry for the shit English.

• Ya Mum    187

Hey bro.

Im not speaking for anyone else at all only for myself.

Different people play the game differently. When you spawn, you spawn with the same gear as everyone else and people who have other gear have just been on the server for a longer people of time and have managed to get themselves set up before the rush starts.

Secondly, i am probably one of those thermal guys you speak of and i can assure you that it is not easy getting myself set up. Eg, my load out cost a fair bit of money and the first thing i need to do is hit an ATM then go straight to a gun store.

Sounds easy right.... well its not...

The other day it took me about 4 or 5 spawns to get to the atm then gun store each time losing about 20k because i was getting killed.

My point is, yes its frustrating i know but we are all in the same position as yourself to be honest

Ya Mum

• Like 1

xMr Elmox    0

i do know how much it cost for the gear and its not so much the thermal sights its self, its the camping at the gun store with the thermals so no one else can get gear,  i mean i grinded hard doing large money shipments and sunken treasures for months to earn my 2 mil, im not new to the game by all means ive been playing since arma 2, 1.  but the gun store camping is just silly, if they even removed being able to build near the gun shops, the amout of times if killed everyone there with the shitty 9mm and 5.56  only to find a wall blocking the doors that takes 2 mins just to unlock and we all know they can spawn back in and run up behind you in that time

Ya Mum    187

yeah I get you, these gun store with 500,000,000 cubic meters concrete walls around do suck and is a but of a BS but thats my own opinion, but me personally, if they are setting up a base, gunstore or not, ill take out anyone who tries to get it because thats the name of the game..... 

Edited by Ya Mum
    • Like 1

Jüstice™.    46

Seriously if you dont like being killed over and over again then stop playing indi join opfor or blufor its that easy or if you want to be independent then run around and just loot the dead there are plenty of indi's that dominate the map and just because you have 99 kills to 1 death doesnt mean youre a hacker it means your name is blue eagle and you bloody good at flying that jet.

Its a PVP game just enjoy it :)

JoeBandit    14

I think the fortified gun stores completely make the game. It is great fun when your whole side joins up and assaults a position like that and manages to take it. As for hackers, I've honestly never seen anything sus in hundreds of hours in Strayas wasteland server.

• Like 1

Vallenx    70

I love when a Gun Store is defended well.

This gives the game depth and meaning. I want to be able to hunt my opponents from either defensive or offensive. I can see where you're coming from though.. A number of times I've tried over and over to take a gun store and failed each time but I just move on to somewhere else. 

Its all fun at the end of the day, don't let the games aspect ruin it for you.

• Like 2