ʝ17

Wasteland Server #2 Ideas/Discussion

ʝ17    433

Discussion post for future map of wasteland server #2 + Possible mods if a modded map was to win the vote.

We want to try and avoid using the All in terrain pack for arma 3 so any maps that do not require this feel free to suggest.

• Like 2

• Leopard    7

As you say if a Modded map is to win, Possibly Spetnaz Weapons? The one containing the AK, M4, Glocks and things like that. Just a thought not even sure if it would work or what not.

MATTY    3

CUP Weapons and vehicles would be nice. maybe Lingor or Bornholm for the map. Or could go with good old Chernarus, but we have all been there and done that... 

• Like 2

ʝ17    433
    DanM8    46
    21 minutes ago, ʝ17 said:

Kunduz, Afghanistan]

Will be perfect 
    • Like 3

battesyy    4

An Altis map would be interesting, but it might be a little too big. Like MATTY said,  Chernarus would be nice, but it's a little old. Possibly wait until the new map is out as it would be extremely refreshing. 

dasweetdude    327

Some nice maps about if they be community maps or a couple of classics like cherno or Napf. I like Hindu, Lingor or Bornholm would be interesting. A few gun mods like HLC, Cup or Mas Weapons would be nice.

venom852    1

as for the problem with downloading aia tp cup made an updated version on steam workshop its 2 mods you have to download the cup terrian pack and cup terrian pack core

I think that cherno would be a good map for wasteland. Also the Australian map is like a 20Gb+ download which is not exactly an appealing thing for people who are just starting out looking for a wasteland server to play on.. Plus the size of the Australian map is huge to say the least... good if you've got a full server but not so much if you don't :)

Vectivis    1

Could we have better base creation, able to lock crates and have base defense. Would increase amount of players continuing to play as they have some sentimental value to the server with the base and an inventory they have built up.

• Like 1

Vallenx    70
    16 minutes ago, Vectivis said:

able to lock crates

I like the sound of this for the #1 server too!

Sprackers    1

Gday all. Tanoa looks like the go. Perhaps more ATMs as well to help keep the funds up. Base building is always awesome as it encourages players to work together to gather base parts and stockpile weapons.  I think the Community Upgrade Project Mod would also be great as it allows us OFP CWC players to reminisce. Cheers that's my 2c

• Like 1