shrike_

Rhino Data Link

shrike_    3

I've be using the Rhino a fair bit since it came out. What I have noticed is if you are using the ATGM's you can only pick up lasers from the Falcon. The other methods I have tried that do not work are Greyhawk, UCav, Darter, Remote Designator backpack, Strider (Strider doesn't work  at all I think), Hand held Designator.  Can we have the data link turned on  (send and receive or what ever allows it to pick up the lase) 

• pkisbest    198

I believe using a Radar Nyx allows it to work with these others...don’t quote me on it. Tis what I think I’ve been hearing on the grape vine.

shrike_    3
    18 hours ago, pkisbest said:

I believe using a Radar Nyx allows it to work with these others...don’t quote me on it. Tis what I think I’ve been hearing on the grape vine.

worked for about 5 minutes then went back to not working. tried getting it to work later on to no avail. 

• Like 1

Marcus    38

I can confirm that i was only able to use the atgms at a range (8km) in one situation and i was never able to replicate it. i can confirm that hand held lasers do not work...... i think its bugged

• Like 1