Nevetos

Public Duping Testimonials

• Goatlicious    40

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Goatlicious / U MIRIN' BRUH

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198081000995

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: To be honest, I actually didn't regularly dupe. I did it a two-three times for a few kidneys and didn't even get that much money. Most of the stuff I had in my house was actually legitimately gathered from many morning runs and, after seeing all my hard work blown up before my eyes, it was rather eye-opening. Obviously, I am in the wrong but I quite enjoy playing on this server and will continue under the same name to hopefully one day rectify my name. Feel free to roast me lads <3

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): I've never once been banned before for breaking any rules. I have a clean record apart from this and many people on the server know me to be a good bloke (hopefully lol). 

Edited by Goatlicious
    • Like 5
    • Jebaited 1
    • Triggered 1
    • Facepalm 1
    • Clap 1
    • feelsretardedman 2
    • wooow 1
    • reee 3
    • <3 2
    • Vomit 1
    • Weary 1
    • Dislike 1

Dans    57

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Dans

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198148904522

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: I don't, I think I deserve to take the 7 day ban due to my actions being stupid and being led into something I knew was wrong from the start.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): I have had 0 priors and have respected everyone in the community. I have gotten along very well with most people I have spoken to in-game and out of game. I have enjoyed playing on the server quite a lot. I duped purely for a mate, as he had an idea to get money quick. I did lie in the questioning on why I duped, but that is because I wasn't going to snitch on my own mates. I have not been banned permanently, but still think that I should apologise. I treasured being in the support team and tried my best all the time, and made many friends solving issues in Help Desk.

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 1
    • Dansgame 3
    • Facepalm 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • wooow 1
    • reee 2
    • <3 1
    • Vomit 3
    • Weary 1

Skeet    3

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): ...Skeet

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: ...76561198321796392

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: ...It has been over seven days for myself however i was banned indefinitely with the chance to appeal after seven days. I am very sorry for my actions which were duping and then i proceeded to lie to the straya gaming staff about it.  the reasons i duped was because i just did not want to worry about money in the game, i duped about 20 million dollars but i never really did anything with the money, i never bought a house or anything. i only bought new vehicles if mine were blown up or new guns if i died. i also lied to the staff once they found out i duped because i was worried i would get banned. (here i am of course, to anyone reading this DO NOT LIE TO THE STAFF)  i am very sorry for lying to the staff, i just want to be able to join my mates once again for some fun and honest gaming in my free time once again. 

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): ...I am very sorry for what i have done and i have learned a very valuable lesson, for those reading this i give you the advice of do not exploit  the game for any reasons and do not lie to the staff for any reasons. just play the game honestly. i regret my actions and have learned a lesson i wont forget, i hope the community and staff can forgive me and let me prove myself as an honest member. i can promise i will never exploit the game again a lesson hard learned but a lesson i deserved.

Edited by Skeet
    • Like 2
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • reee 3
    • <3 1
    • Weary 1

Biscuit    16

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Biscuit

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198806710647

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: I believe I should be unbanned off of Straya as I have placed many hours in the Server that I have grown to Love and Enjoy and a few stupid acts, (that I would come to majorly regret) although the punishments were justified, should not have been there and I was sorry for ever duping in the first place. I understand I also killed a few Admins but that was all in hate of the momement and I should'nt have done them and I hated that I did. I did mass dupe but I never handed out the gear, It was more for the thrill, infact I rarely used it as I didn't want to get caught. I am incredibly sorry for all the inconviniences this made for staff and all the rules that are made NOT to be broken that I did break.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case):  I actually told Admins my method to dupe and was being honest, it was the fact that I killed them in the heat of the moment of anger that was me RDM'ing and breaking that rule that was deceptive. I have already expressed my condolences and regret to this action however, I do not know why I did it (it was incredibly stupid).

Edited by Biscuit
    • Like 3
    • feelsretardedman 2
    • reee 3
    • <3 1
    • Weary 1
    • nothanks 1

Shima    22

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): ... Frank Snow

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: ... 76561198305511485

Why should you be unbanned before the Month: ... I feel that I should be unbanned because I want to play on straya made a lot of friendships here and don't want to throw that away. I would also like to finish filming my meme montage that I am currently making.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): ... I feel the community should trust me again because i will never dupe again the only reason i duped was for self-gain just before the server gets wiped and so i could have fun without doing 10hours+ of runs( which currently has no point because server is being wiped) to make a decent amount of money to survive the week with the kit I play with. I only fight SRT and the cop force because all the gangs are 'bots' and I don't die to them I only die to SRT making them a challenge and i enjoy challenges due to them having op guns like m320's and level 5 vests etc which can get quite annoying. But at the end of the day i will never dupe again on straya please forgive me and have a good day :)

Edited by Nevetos
    Changed GUID to UID
    • Like 6
    • Pogchamp 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • reee 3
    • <3 2
    • Weary 1
    • nothanks 2

Slaze    46

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Slaze

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561197995689143

Why should you be unbanned before the month : I believe that i should be unban before the month ban is over because before i was ban i was trying my best to help out the server running events with axle and trying to help in anyway.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): The community can trust this apology due to the fact that i only did it because of self gain i didn't want to ruin the servers economy i just tried to make some easy cash. over the last week i have been playing other strayagaming arma 3 service's trying to regain my reputation by doing this im trying to prove that im trust worthy and deserve to be unban and the community should be able to trust me, I have also never got ban for doing anything this bad before so. If im unban i will promise to never dupe or exploit again.

• Like 3
    • feelsretardedman 2
    • reee 3
    • <3 1
    • Weary 1
    • Haha 1
    • nothanks 4

Paulb    36

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Paulb

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198121024053

Why should you be unbanned before the Month: I feel like I should be unbanned before the Month is over because I have fully reconciled for what I have done and realise that I should never have done it and there aren't any words that I know that could fully describe how sorry I am for ever effecting the community and the economy, I never wanted to affect the community I only did this for self gain

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): I didn't lie when I was caught because I knew that lying was only going to make my sentence worse.

• Like 2
    • Wait What? 2
    • Pogchamp 2
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • reee 3
    • <3 2
    • Weary 1
    • Haha 3
    • Dislike 5
    • nothanks 4

hadot    2

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): hadot

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198045432448

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: After speaking with a few people after I was banned, I have been made aware how my actions affect the game, and been made aware how I was exploiting. Never had plans to ruin the gameplay, or fun, for anyone on the server (Pretty obvious.. we all enjoy playing strayagaming).  I never intended to exploit the server, and had no knowledge I was doing so.  I explained to the admins in teamspeak that I did not intentionally use an exploit, and was completely unaware an exploit was being used.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): Ignorance is never an excuse for breaking rules, but it is the only excuse I can give. I believe I've treated everyone with respect since joining this server and would never intend to disrespect the gaming experience that everyone enjoys on this server. I am interested in the feedback I recieve from this and accept everyones opinion on this apology post, and the matter at hand. Please direct all feedback and hate mail to hadothadot@go oglemail.com. Thank you

• Wait What? 1
    • <3 1
    • Haha 1

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): ... Scott Bushman/Vk Rapid

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: ...76561198137039465

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: ... I have played the server a long time, i understand the impact we made on the community and the finances of altis and straya gaming, and for that i deeply apologies, iv had nothing but positive experiences on straya gaming and believe its the only thing keeping arma 3 alive as a game itself. i completely understand and admit what we did was wrong and should not have been done, and also handed in after it was committed. I hope you give myself a chance and the other people involved. we realize the wrongs and have reaped the consequences and it will not be done again.

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): ... never got questioned in any way shape or form but would have told the truth if i was questioned

• Like 6
    • Feels Sad Man 1

danee    10

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): ... UNIX

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: ...76561198259691843

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: ...  because all i did was help exploit 400 mil into the game i know that it ****s the economy but the server is more fun drug/gem runs are so boring maybe if u added more to the runs it could be enjoyable also we did good with the money we gave new players millions to get a good start and recommended proper ways to make money

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case): ...  honestly all i did was try help the server we gave millions to other people to have a more enjoyable time btw i never lied to anyone i was never questioned about it but alot of players still knew i did it not saying names but yeah...

Edited by danee
    • Like 1
    • Pogchamp 1
    • lul 1
    • kkool 1
    • Facepalm 1
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • Angry 1
    • Haha 3
    • Dislike 5
    • nothanks 1

Nick Merk    8

Regular Player Name (Which you are most known for): Felix Mango

ArmA 3 UID/Steam64ID: 76561198987421270

Why should you be unbanned before the seven days: because i just wanted to help out the brothers

Why should the community trust this apology, given that you were lying and/or being deceptive when being questioned (Only applicable if you were lying/being deceptive - I will tell you if this was the case):    I get that duping 400 million wasnt the smartest of decisions however Unix and myself did a lot of charity work with the money, giving money to new players and just all around good people on the server etc... i now know that it wasnt worth it in the end bc we did kinda ruin the economy but there where good intentions of why we did it.

• Like 5
    • reee 1
    • Haha 1
    • Dislike 5
    • nothanks 1