M9'    169

-//  SOCIAL BUTTERFLY REVAMP //-

straya-blue_720SML.png.a5621362e5bca27002f1f5448dabf109.png

It has been a long while since the Social Butterfly tags were first dished out to the community, and at the time, it gave those willing to get more involved an opportunity to fly their colours. While it has been nice seeing those blue icons around, there has, however, been some confusion as to how the tags ought be distributed, resulting in the Social Buttefly tags being more numerous than they should be.

In order to directly address this, the Social Butterfly initiative will be undergoing some reform, starting off with all current tag holders losing their social butterfly status. The new implementation will require you to submit a support ticket via the support system and your success will be determined by fulfilling ALL Class 1 requirements and TWO Class 2 requirements. These include:

Class 1

• Having posted at least 30 new topics or replys on our forums.
  • Creating a new thread and having 5 unique users reply to it on our forums
  • Having never been banned for a period of 1 week or longer on any of StrayaGaming's platforms within the past 6 months

Class 2

• Commenting on 5 different posts made on the StrayaGaming Facebook Page
  • Retweeting 5 different tweets sent from the Straya Gaming Twitter Page
  • Creating 5 new threads that have all had 5 unique users reply to on our forums
  • Having been the top contributor in one week or one month on our forums
  • Holding 10 Iawards on our forums
  • Having 5 followers on our forums

Alongside these changes, not only will the Social Butterfly status be granted a shiny new forum tag, but will also have a brand new TeamSpeak icon and community lounge. For those of us looking to represent themselves as the brightest StrayaGaming has to offer, there will be no tag more reflective. If you find yourself eligible for the new badge, you have our thanks, as it is the willingness to get involved and give it a go that keeps our community vibrant.

Have a great one!

• Like 7
  • Seems Good 2

• SovietStitch    26

I am very Confused just Went to Attempt  To Submit it and I got confused with Class 2 Where it says:

Submission 1 Evidence 

And

Submission 2 evidence

What Do These Mean?

Regards SovietStitch

Slep.    279

@SovietStitch They are for your two Class 2 Selections, where you upload the evidence of completing said tasks.

• Like 1

Jewbacca    431

Tag whores inbound

Edited by Jewbacca
    • Like 3
    • feelsretardedman 1

Matthew    143

Can i please get my tag i did all the stuff in the list

• Clap 1

Josh_ua    933

@Matthew I believe there is a specific Support Ticket that you can submit on the forums. M9 did mine super speedily after I submitted the ticket. :lul:

Edited by Joshua_