SovietStitch

SovietStitch's Apology Letter

SovietStitch    26

I Am making this topic to say that I SovietStitch Would like to attempt to repair my relationship with this community/Staff, I have Done Bad and good and for all the bad things I have done e.g: "throwing People Under the bus" and accusing people and being an all around jackass. I need to stop and I have finally learned my lesson and I will be stopping this nonsense I hope you all know I mean well. This is directed to a few people in particular whom I have harmed the most and pissed off. I know My mistakes but I never could learn from them I can now and I Apologise for all my actions and how they have hurt people.

I am truly sorry to the people Below.

@Joshua_ @lachlankm @_ewan.b @Pezza @Lotza @Nevetos

Regard SovietStitch

• Like 1
  • Seems Good 1
  • Vomit 1
  • thinking3d 2
  • Confused 1
  • nothanks 1

• SovietStitch    26
    4 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

so why can you suddenly learn from your mistakes? whats changed?

Well The Easiest Way to put it is I have grown up and I have Realise I have Messed up More Times then I've realised, It also affects people more then I have thought. I Don't know what more I Can Say/Do in order To Repair The Relationships I Messed Up. Whether People Believe Me or not I Know I have changed for the better And I won't make mistakes like these again

Edited by SovietStitch
    • Dislike 1

Caiden    144
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

so why can you suddenly learn from your mistakes? whats changed?

he went outside and couldnt handle it

• Like 2
    • lul 2
    • Haha 3

Connor.    1352
    37 minutes ago, SovietStitch said:

I Don't know what more I Can Say/Do in order To Repair The Relationships I Messed Up.

Start by not using capital letters on words that don't need them.

• Like 2
    • Wesmart 1
    • lul 3

Glad to see you've recognised your mistakes and have had the guts to post it publicly, now you must put this to action. Goodluck! 

Edited by Michael Steiner
    • <3 1

Josh_ua    933

I really didn't want to respond to this, but I'll be civil and do so.

Firstly, thank-you for taking the time and effort to make a public apology. It is appreciated.

Without going into detail, the whole sequence of events was a fantastic demonstration of selfishness, unprofessionalism and naivety. I hope that ALL parties learnt from the experience. Throwing others under the bus for your own personal gain is incredibly selfish and short sighted. Have a look at how the community reacts when you do something like that...

Unfortunately my views on this incident or you for that matter will not be changing, as I have heard many promises from you before about changing your behaviour. Remember the time you threw all my group members under the bus over a spat you had with me, making them all lose hours and hours of hard grinding? Not cool.

Luckily for you, most people here are oblivious to your previous incidents. Good luck with this new attitude and outlook, I hope you can maintain it.

• Like 3
    • <3 1