Foey

NEW MAP [Second Server]

Map Preference for Server Two  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Foey    10

Hello fellow Strayans,

As a second and new Wasteland server has been released, the discussion of a new map should be brought up to the community. I see no benefit of having two servers that do exactly the same thing. Let's capitalise on this opportunity and introduce a new map for the second server! My highly recommended suggestion is the Australian map. No servers in Australia currently run the map and it'd be awesome for STRAYAGAMING to do a little more for all us lads! But as a community, my one opinion is invalid without the support or suggestions from the rest of you guys so get voting!

Australia Map Screenshots: http://www.ausisland.com/#!screenshots/c60z
Tanoa Map Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aHxziH5l0g

Cheers, 

Foey.

• Nova    1779

as cool as the australia map would be its too big and you wouldnt find players that often

• Like 2

Fitz    1239

Yeah, I agree with Infamous, it's far too big for wasteland and there's also heaps of dodgy things on it as well. Tanoa or the maps mentioned in the other thread would be better.

• Like 1

Mozkelby    379

I would have to agree with Nova and Fitz, the Australia map is far too big for A3 Wasteland.

I would really like to see Tanoa as a Wasteland map though.