Invictiis

Miss the good ole days

Invictiis    214

Early on in Wasteland, MYGLYNN aka @Mozkelby let me ride in his pawnee while he destroyed entirety of blufor at killfarm. Didnt know anyone back then. Best admin to date. Miss the good ole days, when people just played and had fun together XD 

107410_screenshots_20160403170436_1.jpg

Edited by Invictiis
  • Like 4
  • Feels Sad Man 3
  • <3 1

• _ewan.b    65
    9 hours ago, Invictiis said:

Early on in Wasteland, MYGLYNN aka @Mozkelby let me ride in his pawnee while he destroyed entirety of blufor at killfarm. Didnt know anyone back then. Best admin to date. Miss the good ole days, when people just played and had fun together XD 

I wish I was around back when this community was smaller and everyone knew everyone. Its at the point now where there are so many people and half of them don't know the rules and just create issues :feelsbadman:

• Like 1
    • thinking3d 1

bouda118    349

Miss the old wasteland days, Was like living in a small town everyone knew each other. Community has grown since than though, Expansion and new blood is good if managed correctly :grin:

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 2
    • lul 1
    • <3 1

Unit_3397    712
    On 7/6/2018 at 12:15 AM, Invictiis said:

yeah :3 Didn't matter if moz was representing straya staff or not, he was a wizard. Great to kick back on a Friday night with and an all-rounder awesome guy.

• Like 2

Lachlan    204
    On 7/6/2018 at 12:45 AM, Invictiis said:

i was here way before mozkelbys time i was one of the first wasteland mods and i was there for the relaunch of Alits life in November of 2014 and then in January of 2015 we lunched wasteland and then we lunched I&A in march to April of 2015 and then stayagaming was when i resigned from staff and still is the biggest Arma 3 community in Australia I believe. back in those days you cud just have fun without anyone getting up you and the rules we're lot more laxed as well.

Edited by Lachlan
    • Like 2

Lachlan    204
    On 8/21/2018 at 7:07 PM, Brodie said:

Back in my day, Myself, @Supanova @Margarine @ʝ17 and Winters would AFK on the server every single day to gain a playerbase ;)!

TBH what ever happend to the old days like myself and whole bunch of others would go around raiding all night ect.  I don't know what happen to wasteland right now with a max pop of around the 20-40 mark  back in the day wasteland used to get a max pop of 80 a night and there was a lot more weapons/Vehicles were in the server. but I think also with PUBG and fortnight nut wasteland has had some competition but i hope wasteland dose prosper again  very soon I would like to thank  @John Paul for the dev work of wasteland and in 2015/2016.

(History note: I was the second staff member to be assigned to wasteland back in 2015 along with @Syveknz been the first staff member to be assigned wasteland server staff)

Honorable mentions previous wasteland staff  @Donkey Punch @Tiggati @Unit_3397 @Mozkelby (many others that i can't think of all the names ) For staffing wasteland back in 2015/2016/2017

Jay    661
    15 hours ago, Lachlan said:

TBH what ever happend to the old days like myself and whole bunch of others would go around raiding all night ect.  I don't know what happen to wasteland right now with a max pop of around the 20-40 mark  back in the day wasteland used to get a max pop of 80 a night and there was a lot more weapons/Vehicles were in the server. but I think also with PUBG and fortnight nut wasteland has had some competition but i hope wasteland dose prosper again  very soon I would like to thank  @John Paul for the dev work of wasteland and in 2015/2016.

(History note: I was the second staff member to be assigned to wasteland back in 2015 along with @Syveknz been the first staff member to be assigned wasteland server staff)

Honorable mentions previous wasteland staff  @Donkey Punch @Tiggati @Unit_3397 @Mozkelby (many others that i can't think of all the names ) For staffing wasteland back in 2015/2016/2017

@BridTheAtl just in case you missed todays history lecture ?

• Like 1
    • feelsretardedman 1

Cringe    7
    17 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Ye I hope it 'Doses' up again