Slep.

StrayaGaming Antistasi [OLD THREAD]

Slep.    279

StrayaGaming Antistasi

As some of you may already know, StrayaGaming now has an Antistasi server!

If you didn't already know what the Antistasi is, Antistasi is a cooperative Player vs Environment gamemode - much like Invade and Annex, but more intense. You fight as a resistance to a much larger force. The gamemode requires strategic and tactical thinking to ensure overall victory.

The server is currently in a whitelist only state, as it is very trust based. If your interested, feel free to contact myself or PK.

Required Mods: TaskForceRadio, CBA_A3, RHS: USAF, RHS: AFRF, RHS: GREF

Optional Mods: JSRS, Blastcore, ShackTac HUD

• Like 6

• pkisbest    198

If I may be so bold as to say, when you are on this server, please try your hardest to keep “memeing” to a low level. Any action you do could potentially cause chaos for us. Play it serious.

• Like 2
    • hahaa 3

Josh_ua    933

I've played for several hours on the server with @Lachlan. @Slep. and @Rolex. Definitely worth applying for whitelisting folks, it's a lot of fun! :seemsgood:

• Like 3

Matsozetex    89

Just remember to edit the mission file to make the AKs, Mosins and their ammo infinite spawn on the arsenal AND attempt to change the AAF to GREF. Both official and community versions use GREF as Independent, and it'll make the early game more balanced as we wont have MRAPs wrecking us at the start with basic weapons.

Edited by Matsozetex
    • Like 2

Zombine45    177

I'm not sure what happened after we changed to RHS, everything kind of went to shit.

I said we should change since the save was corrupted, but then the save was suddenly fixed? What happened there?

We also shouldn't have done a fresh reset when our commander couldn't join (taiga didn't have RHS)

I don't think people understand that this gamemode is different to I&A, you can't just storm a town, kill everything that moves and it's yours. You need to do civilian missions first before you can take a town.

I also think we need to slow right down with zeus interference, down to about 0, the gamemode has counter attacks and such built in.

• Like 6

Matsozetex    89
    10 hours ago, Zombine45 said:

I'm not sure what happened after we changed to RHS, everything kind of went to shit.

I said we should change since the save was corrupted, but then the save was suddenly fixed? What happened there?

We also shouldn't have done a fresh reset when our commander couldn't join (taiga didn't have RHS)

I don't think people understand that this gamemode is different to I&A, you can't just storm a town, kill everything that moves and it's yours. You need to do civilian missions first before you can take a town.

I also think we need to slow right down with zeus interference, down to about 0, the gamemode has counter attacks and such built in.

It was indeed a shit show at the start, but once we lost the Outpost after zerging it things got serious and we started doing supply missions and successfully converted a town. You just gotta account for the little bit of retardation that comes with I&A members then give 'em time to get serious. When I logged off last night things were serious and down to business.

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 2

Slep.    279

As of 12:05 PM AEST - Antistasi is now running RHS: USAF, RHS: AFRF & RHS: GREF

All other mods listed above are still compatible with the server.

Enjoy!

• Like 3
    • Dansgame 1
    • nothanks 1

pkisbest    198

Did it reset the file? (As in we start from the beginning)

• Like 1

Yeet    193

Commander Locking and Unlocking others Vehicles:

Just wondering if we can get this changed/removed so only Admins can do this. I had all my vehicles locked by commander (that I had either paid for or captured) and then given out to people as mission vehicles. Thus wasting 2.5k of the money I spent. 

Can we either just not ****en do this and trust everyone (who are all apparently trusted members of the community already) to use their own vehicles? Seems stupid for us to buy a vehicle, customise it; then have a commander lock it and hand it out like free candy.

Edit: Furthermore, it seems that this "commander locking" is glitchy as ****. We just had my BTR80A despawn as Taiga was unlocking it for me to own it again, luckily Slep is a god and spawned one back in.

Edited by Yeet
    • Like 5

Slep.    279
    20 hours ago, Yeet said:

Commander Locking and Unlocking others Vehicles:

Just wondering if we can get this changed/removed so only Admins can do this. I had all my vehicles locked by commander (that I had either paid for or captured) and then given out to people as mission vehicles. Thus wasting 2.5k of the money I spent. 

Can we either just not ****en do this and trust everyone (who are all apparently trusted members of the community already) to use their own vehicles? Seems stupid for us to buy a vehicle, customise it; then have a commander lock it and hand it out like free candy.

Edit: Furthermore, it seems that this "commander locking" is glitchy as ****. We just had my BTR80A despawn as Taiga was unlocking it for me to own it again, luckily Slep is a god and spawned one back in.

I've said it time and time again. Antistasi is based off trust and respect. I shouldn't have to say this, but if you don't own a vehicle, even as commander, do not use it without the owners prior permission. I know that some vehicles may be useful for certain situations, but that doesn't mean you ignore the fact that the vehicle is owned by someone else.

• Like 2

Matsozetex    89

Is there a fix for the battleeye kick scenario, I missed last night's 15 player population and tonight's hijinks because of constant kick. I even went and deleted battleeye files and verified files to get a clean install and nothing. Please help!

• Like 1

Lotza    522

@Matsozetex
    Different fixes have worked for different people.
    Ask around and you'll probably get a few different answers.
    I can suggest restarting your router or re-installing BattlEye.
    Otherwise you'll just have to see what others say.

• Like 1

Matsozetex    89
    1 hour ago, Lotza said:

@Matsozetex
    Different fixes have worked for different people.
    Ask around and you'll probably get a few different answers.
    I can suggest restarting your router or re-installing BattlEye.
    Otherwise you'll just have to see what others say.

Would it simply be worth shutting off battle eye for the server? I mean, only trusted users play on it.

Zombine45    177

I'd really appreciate it if people could take the gamemode a bit more seriously. I'm not talking milsim or any bullshit like that. But listening to the commander and your squad leader, not teamkilling eachother because you want your teammates gun (Or because you think it would be funny), not using one of our 9 RPG-7's as a marksman (We have 60+ disposable ones and they do the job just fine). Things like this, i'd really appreciate it if you can contain yourself.

If you want to go yolo with an LMG and an RPG then go to I&A. From now on if i see people ****ing around with valuable gear/vehicles/objectives i'm just going to shoot you, i'm sick of you guys ****ing around and screwing up objectives.

Example, tonight a BTR rolled up and someone whiffed 6 RPG-7 rockets on it (This person was a marksman) while destroying two of our vehicles, leaving us stranded and blowing up all the gear we'd collected in the past hour. And they thought it was funny so they laughed over the radio. The BTR was eventually killed by one shot from a disposable launcher.

• Like 1

Slep.    279

@Matsozetex - I don't really want to remove the BattlEye anticheat from the mix. Yes it can be annoying, but I think the idea of someone being able to corrupt the Antistasi Database at a whim would make me want to keep it there. I know we have trusted players, but that doesn't mean that they wont cheat. 

@Zombine45 - I've already been alerted to this over multiple DM's and I'm working with some other staff members to create a viable solution. (Maybe it would be a good idea to reintroduce stamina to prevent this?)

If anyone else has any concerns please feel free to DM me.

• Like 1

Zombine45    177

@Slep. I think introducing stamina is a great idea, bring that in and get rid of the ridiculous weapon sway we have at the moment.

• Like 1

Farqman    86

Filled out the form, Realised my forum name is different to ingame name.

Benno/Farqman

• lul 1

Yeet    193
    22 hours ago, Slep. said:

I've said it time and time again. Antistasi is based off trust and respect. I shouldn't have to say this, but if you don't own a vehicle, even as commander, do not use it without the owners prior permission. I know that some vehicles may be useful for certain situations, but that doesn't mean you ignore the fact that the vehicle is owned by someone else.

I ****en love you

• <3 1

pkisbest    198
    6 hours ago, Zombine45 said:

@Slep. I think introducing stamina is a great idea, bring that in and get rid of the ridiculous weapon sway we have at the moment.

I always thought that they were mutually exclusive. You couldn’t have one without the over.