AussieBloke

Police TearGas (BAN)

AussieBloke    13

Teargas is bullshit, try to rob a bank or do something that en-voles cops they will teargas you and you legit can't do anything, there is no counter to teargas just if it happens to you, pretty much you're dead. If enough of us upvote this and show that it is to op then they should have it removed or have teargas mask added.

• Like 2

• Connor.    1352

masks for rebels are coming in the next update which hopefully is tomorrow or the day after.

• Like 2
    • Angry 1

BAZZZA    11

Well if its an issue why are the cops allowed to absolutely teargas the shit outa everything? I was in the top of the tower at shady doctor and got railed by atleast 5 or 6 teargas cannisters. literally my screen was useless. SO we should get compt if its a know issue....

• Like 1

Connor.    1352
    1 minute ago, BAZZZA said:

SO we should get compt if its a know issue....

:waitwhat: You get comp when ur a victim of someones rule breach or a bug of some kind... This is neither is just an imbalance that is being addressed.

AussieBloke    13

so in that saying, cops should not be able to use it intill the update is out, otherwise its to overpowered and no one is going to rob the banks, and that is no fun for the cops cause then they don't have a hard fight. if they use it, its gg can't see a thing and you're dead straight away. where is the fun in that

BAZZZA    11

Its an imbalance that should have been adresses with the police force especially when the admins(your mates) are the ones spamming it. As it hasnt been addressed comp is not only fair.

• Like 1

BAZZZA    11

Actually tear gas that spreads out and way bigger effect then it should i would claim that as a bug of some kind, wouldnt you....

• Like 1

Connor.    1352
    1 minute ago, BAZZZA said:

Actually tear gas that spreads out and way bigger effect then it should i would claim that as a bug of some kind, wouldnt you....

No, a bug is when something doesnt work as intended, teargas is doing exactly what is it meant to. You want comp go put in a ticket but I wouldn't be surprised if it is denied.

Connor.    1352
    21 minutes ago, BAZZZA said:

Teargas is supposed to go through floors walls doors? Shit if thats not a bug then ur in denial

Well gas doesn't sit in one spot it fills a space so its not entirely wrong, and it isnt designed to take walls and floors into account, never has been you just didn't complain about it because the altitude bug kept the effects of it on ground floor.

Anyway the facts are since taking altitude into account teargas has become OP so we are fixing up masks for civs. I linked this post to the altis life staff cause its up to them if they any restrictions are set until the update is released.