Invictiis

Wasteland MoneyCap Giveaway

Invictiis    214

Hi all,

I played tons this wipe on Wasteland as ‘Error: No unit’ and all my money is collecting dust. I won’t be playing for awhile so I’ve decided to give it all away. Ive already donated 3 million today to everyone on the server at the time. This giveaway is for $2,000,000. It isn’t a raffle, I’ll select the winner this Friday (17/08/18) at 1800. 

To enter pls reply ‘We <3 @Nunny

If there is no applicants, all winning will be donated to people of the independant side.

Edited by Invictiis
  • Like 1
  • Clap 1
  • <3 1

• Beatroot    1

Hey just wanted to add a little note, I played in the same team as you the other day and you were a critical part in taking over the airbase. I have only been on this server for a short period of time but have made a lil money and if you have any tips besides entering this comp to get money ;) what would they be?

+ it's very kind of you to commit to the community and do something as simple but well thought as this. Thank you.

We <3 @Nunny

• Like 1

Invictiis    214

Hi everyone!

The winner of the giveaway is

@Jewbacca

Congrats! DM me with a date and time your available to log on and ill transfer the prize. Spend the money wisely and have fun on WL. 

sorry for being early, Im currently out and my phone is about to die haha

Edited by Invictiis
    • <3 1