Woolie

Well Hey Look I’m Alive

Woolie    74

Well hey guess what I’m alive. This post here is just going to explain everything absolutely everything. Ok first thing I’m alive, and secondly I’m an attention seeking peice of shit that doesn’t deserve to be alive. I want to also note that I’m 16 turning 17 on September the 18. My real name is Ryan Reaton but at the age of 10 it was changed to Mitchell Steele. I live with my 2 parents that have been fostering me since I was born. My biological mother died whiles giving birth to me and my biological father I just don’t know who he is at all never met him don’t know his name nothing. I was born in Penrith, NSW and moved over to WA at the age of 4 I attend high school and have been selected for a scholarship at the University Of Western Australia in Engineering. I have ADHD and Multiple Personality Disorder. I lie all the time about myself and the situation I am in just to make myself feel more appealing towards others and myself. I have 1 job working at Adventure World a waterpark in WA but only during the summer. I have a girlfriend whom I am madly in love with. I have been apart of StrayaGaming for about year now. So they’re you go that’s really me. I know I’m going to receive a lot of hate but that’s what I deserve for lying to everyone here for the last year. Thankyou for reading and I’m hopefully here to stay.

Edit: This is just a post clearing shit up about a post that was taken down yesterday that I posted

Edited by Woolie
  • Like 3
  • Wait What? 2
  • kkool 1
  • feelsretardedman 1
  • wooow 1
  • reee 1
  • <3 1
  • Weary 1
  • Angry 1

• BartAllen    17

When you try to make yourself appealing but instead make yourself look desperate.

Edit : sad thing if it was real noone really cared

Edited by BartAllen
    • Like 1

Woolie    74

@BartAllen No actually the majority of people wouldn’t have given shit but the ones that do give a shit are the one that I keep close to me. Because the other selfish ****s like yourself don’t respect what family and friends means. I don’t have a proper family that’s why I call my friends my family and there’s plenty of them in this community, And your definitely not what I would call a friend or family.

• Facepalm 1

Woolie    74

I am a attention seeking peice of shit and I’ll happily admit that as I know that’s true. But how do we know your actually “The Changed SovietStitch” can u prove that to us?

• lul 4

BartAllen    17
    39 minutes ago, Woolie said:

Because the other selfish ****s like yourself don’t respect what family and friends means

I don't pretend commit suicide so my friends and family are worried. You are the most selfish person on this site ****.

edit: you actually need help and think banning you from the community would be good for you

Edited by BartAllen
    • Like 3
    • monkamega 1

Jay    661

yeah look it says one hell of a lot about a person when they have to lie about family members passing away for attention, ADHD or not. You can't use your mental health and disorders to cover up for the bull shit you spin, I know people in much worst situations than you as we speak and lying about this kinda stuff would never cross their minds. 

image.thumb.png.558f270af96e4a3084070eafbd651647.png

image.thumb.png.a4ecf6afa70654931d3bde6be7bc1511.png

• Like 2
    • Jebaited 3

Woolie    74

@BartAllen In the main post it said nothing about me lying about suicide it says I lied about myself being dead. But My friends and family knew I wasn’t dead. I had no intention of hurting friends and family. As I have already countless of times before with trying to take my life