Nevetos

Retiring from SG Staff

Nevetos    511

Greetings everyone,

I have planned to leave at the beginning of the month, but I have ultimately made this public post now? Why is that? Well, I have been to busy to retire, now isn't that ironic ;). Also I am just submitting this right before work so i dont know how complete this is...

I want to be as frank and straightforward as possible with what happens behind the scenes. Communication between the staff team was extremely difficult initially, however it is slowly improving which is great. Toxicity and backstabbing each other is probably the biggest reason as to why things go wrong (not just from staff members) - this point was not relating to the very recent forums mess when I wrote it a month ago.

Working through the ranks from support team I was apart of groups and we always managed to find something negative about the higher ups and their decisions. When we got asked about it, or could have spoken out about those issues we never did, instead keeping it to ourselves until we exploded. Sadly, this is still the case at times. My tip would be to talk it out with them, instead of fuming and going off to the next manager.

As for Red, well...
image.png.f67345355a43431c81653c2734305204.png
(The aforementioned image may be taken out of context *cough*) (EDIT: let me re-iterate, this is a joke)

He is great - he does things which are necessary even if they seem abrupt or 'out there'. He deals with those noone else would be comfortable with and I must say his occasional 'spring cleanings' were a real treat.

I will still be there to maintain my documents, and may return if I end up having more time (Not before Dec.). It was a pleasure to be here with every one of you (unless you went :babyrage: and broke some google docs, because I like google docs).

I hope everyone enjoys their time and have a good rest of the year!

• Jebaited 1
  • Feels Bad Man 2
  • Feels Sad Man 14
  • reee 1
  • <3 5
  • Weary 1
  • Sad 7
  • nothanks 2

• James32    823

I'll Miss you Nev :feelssadman:  You've always been one of the most sane and insightful people around here and whilst we didnt always agree and debated ideas endlessly I have immense respect for you. Good luck with your IRL commitments.

Come back to us soon ❤️

• hahaa 2
    • babyrage 1
    • Clap 3
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1

Chadd    1040

u still owe me comp from vdm wtf helpdesk 

Edited by Chadd
    • Wesmart 1
    • thinking3d 1
    • Haha 1
    • Dislike 1
    • nothanks 1

Byron    197

Later mate, thanks for helping me when i was support team. xx

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 1

Excel    828

this is bullshit, my retiring post wasn't featured ?

ciao bello, ill see you on rotmg.

• lul 3
    • kkool 1
    • babyrage 1
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • <3 1
    • Sad 1

Slep.    279

Thanks for teaching all levels of staff what to do when and where. You've set the standard for future Staff Managers high, which I don't think any replacement for you would match your level of skill in the area.

Good luck to whatever aspirations you have @Nevetos, live well and keep at it with those spreadsheets ❤️

• Like 1
    • <3 1