War Machine

Changes in Tanoa I&A

War Machine    40

As it can be observed, Tanoa server is not pretty much alive even though we had Tanoa Tuesdays specially now that it somehow no longer exist. I said that it is quite dead because there are few to none that are still playing in it. If there are some that still plays in it, would it be better if you make it more like a black ops operation and not an all-out-war kind of thing? That is of course to balance the difficulty of low population vs. the amount and difficulty of AI's

The enemies would be:

• Either Syndikat or FIA (we are fighting terrorists here)
  • Don't have main battle tanks, IFV's, AAA, MRAP's, CAS (since they are not soldiers)
  • They can only have technicals and APC (preferably Gorgon with a guerilla skin)
  • Camps should be made smaller since they are insurgents.
  • If the environment of the AO is an urban area, maybe put more people inside structures.

So here are my ideas for what kind of missions:

• Hostage Rescue - similar to the arrest the HVT missions but the goal is to rescue.
  • Assassination - an area or a camp occupied by at least 10 squads(max of 20 squads) where you only have to kill/arrest the HVT to accomplish the mission. So the goal if other hostile infantry is just to patrol the surrounding area and you have to either fight your way in or you go sneaky.
  • Destroying Weapon Caches - similar to destroying radio towers.
  • Retrieving Intel - similar to acquiring data link.

Player slot changes:

• Open slots could be reduced to 4 squads.
  • No more tanks and IFV's (because it would be too easy).
  • APC's could also be removed if the game seems easy.
  • Heli pilot slots could be reduced but not entirely necessary.
  • Like 2