Rezah

Graphical improvements?

Rezah    93

I'm just going to simply put this post out here as you might not know/know me well I'm Rezah I do however do 3D Designing and I'm just going to ask for your opinion in what areas would you reckon some better type of designs could be implemented could be such as better logo concept better banner on the Facebook page on the forums these are just examples but please however comment below on suggestions I'm doing this for the community to produce some graphical arts in these areas to hopefully assist in my application thank you for reading this.

If you wish to look at my art down below is my portfolio.

Portfolio

Edited by Rezah
  • Like 3

• Nova    1779
    2 minutes ago, Rezah said:

I'm just going to simply put this post out here as you might not know/know me well I'm Rezah I do however do 3D Designing and I'm just going to ask for your opinion in what areas would you reckon some better type of designs could be implemented could be such as better logo concept better banner on the Facebook page on the forums these are just examples but please however commented below on suggestions I'm doing this for the community to produce some graphical arts in these areas to hopefully assist in my application thank you for reading this.

If you wish to look at my art down below is my portfolio.

Portfolio

why not come up with some concepts? or apply for community team

• hahaa 1

Rezah    93
    1 minute ago, Nova said:

why not come up with some concepts? or apply for community team

I have already applied but however, this is to help with the discussion from M9 and I 100% agree with this.

• Wait What? 1