• Lotza

Shaping Altis Life - Poll #1

Shaping Altis Life - Poll #1  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Red    996
    7 minutes ago, Truma said:

Does the content of air drops change does that refer to the KOS shop being irrelevant - from Red's earlier post

Yes, I don't know why the posts weren't linked to the questions.

Kat.    161

Thank you management for being transparent and coming out with these polls. I do believe these will do great in the future for further transparency, and allow players to have more of a say on what gets added and what doesn't to AL. Good job :seemsgood:

• Like 4
    • hahaa 1
    • <3 1
    • Vomit 1
    • Weary 2

Joshua_    675

4. Private Suggestion

7. Private Suggestion

@Truma and anyone else who is interested. :seemsgood:

Edited by Joshua_
    • Like 3

Matt Ronaldo    111
    1 hour ago, Kat. said:

Thank you management for being transparent and coming out with these polls. I do believe these will do great in the future for further transparency, and allow players to have more of a say on what gets added and what doesn't to AL. Good job :seemsgood:

Always know how to fondle the dingleberries 😆

• Like 2
    • lul 2

Daywalker    174

Thanks for giving us the ability to give our opinion in regards to the future of the server!

• Like 2

Chadd    758
    40 minutes ago, Matt Ronaldo said:

Any ETA on KOS, cops are limited to 7.62 but cops are bringing out .408's, doesn't make sense to completely fist us.

wah wah wah crybaby

• thinking3d 1
    • Dislike 1

Red    996
    1 hour ago, Matt Ronaldo said:

Any ETA on KOS, cops are limited to 7.62 but cops are bringing out .408's, doesn't make sense to completely fist us.

There are no .408 rifles on the server, dunno what you are smoking.

• Wait What? 3
    • Wesmart 1
    • thinking3d 2

Matt Ronaldo    111
    10 minutes ago, Red said:

There are no .408 rifles on the server, dunno what you are smoking.

https://imgur.com/a/bELtK2S
    We killed zarco last night and he was using a .408, he was openly using it at a hostage situation when we had 7 AOW members on along with an LRPS.
    that is the .408 in our house.
    He is additionally using a mar10 that we also have now in an additional house.
    He is using an LRPS and .408's and mar10's, which he has lost one of each in the past 2 days, it is an absolute joke that they have access to stuff like this but talk about rewarding bad rebels when we're out maneuvering bad police for those weapons, it really doesn't make sense.
    Yes, we don't have more then 1 mag for them, but it's unbelievable the perks they get for doing stupid plays and bad decision making because they are police, it is completely unfair and unrealistic.

Edited by Matt Ronaldo
    • Like 1
    • Wesmart 2
    • monkamega 2
    • thinking3d 1
    • Dislike 1

Augnov    204

You have no idea what happened with zarco so please don't make assumptions on the police force due to it.

• Like 7
    • Triggered 1
    • Haha 1

Joshua_    675
    4 hours ago, That Lucky SOB said:

An armed orca? Do cops still have Titans and Blackfoots/ ghost hawks?

We are referring to the armed variant of the Orca, with no ammunition. Similar to how the Pawnee and Hellcat are currently set-up. :seemsgood:

Don’t understand why rebels are complaining that cops bring out large weapons to ‘fist’ them when it’s only like one cop who pulled it out and they decide to complain about the whole APD for being overpowered, hmmmmmmm what’s new 🙄

bouda118    249
    16 minutes ago, Kmart and Coles said:

Don’t understand why rebels are complaining that cops bring out large weapons to ‘fist’ them when it’s only like one cop who pulled it out and they decide to complain about the whole APD for being overpowered, hmmmmmmm what’s new 🙄

You don't have the entire context behind this, 

Pretty sure matt is referring to KoS shop been closed as the "fisting" not police with big guns. The reason behind it being a single rebel legitimately ground enough money on day 2 post wipe to buy the same rifle from KoS shop, Shortly after KoS shop was closed as it was deemed an unfair advantage and hasn't re-opened since effectively punishing all rebels..  The sourness behind this comes from rebel been limited to 7.62 and an individual on the police force who had  access to said gun broke trust/command to use it in a situation that it should have not been used.

Im sure it was dealt with accordingly as @Augnov stated, No need to turn it into a witch hunt.

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 2

Yeah I get what you mean, and I strongly agree that the KOS should be opened again for Rebels, there’s just ome thing I’m really sick regarding rebels\civilains (not all gangs or civilians). We hear everyday people complaining about different shit. Whether it’s corruption.... when I see someone mow down another civie, I detain them and it’s apparently corruption lol. Complaints about tasers being over powered and that other weaponry should be used. Then when we use ‘other’ weaponry, we get complaints we are over powered ( not referring to the situation you are talking about but others in the past), it just frustrates me because we get told we need to roleplay more and when we do, by doing our jobs, we get chewed out verbally by some pissed kid. I’ve played on both ends, I’ve been a rebel before full time and now been cop. I don’t see where the problems are besides SOME people being a bit salty they get caught or that they don’t get the weapons they want. Sorry if it seemed I was targeting you and your gang, I was just trying to emphasise how much complaints and bullshit we deal with for doing our job on a roleplay server lol

• Like 2