• [LF] Kerry

Bring back striders.

[LF] Kerry    31

What is the point of removing Striders. All cops have 7.62 5.56 6.5mm Rifles/SMG So why is it any different if Rebel/Cartels have Striders. It's not hard for even normal Civilian's to kill them with a 40/50k gun to destroy a 900k'ish Vehicle. The windows can be shot through U can spike strip and shoot out the tires so how is it overpowered. Bring it back or give me an explanation of why it won't be back.

• Like 1
    • Dansgame 1
    • Dislike 6
    • nothanks 4

• DaCrazyAsian    26

Reason it was removed is because literally ALL combat out of city limit involved striders. The server wanted a variety of different combat instead of everyone trying to desync or shoot eachother out of striders

• Like 1

[LF] Kerry    31

Just because something is popular doesn't make it overpowered. Why don't we remove Mk 1's Since there popular (Don't) I don't understand your point

• feelsretardedman 1
    • reee 1

bouda118    333

Lets add Navids and SPMG back while were at it. ( Sarcasm ) Yikes now were back to straya pre wipe that everyone cried about.

Combat is really nice with striders gone 90% of people will agree. Seeing more of a qilion meta and better combat overall. Rather than roll the dice vehicle rams.

• Like 3

[LF] Kerry    31

Wouldn't mind nvids back tbh kids are just bad and cant aim so they complain

Edited by [LF] Kerry
    • Dansgame 1
    • nothanks 2

Slep.    279

I'm pretty sure a point of the recent updates to AL was to change the meta from Striders and machine guns to something else that's not consistently bland as @DaCrazyAsian said.

• <3 1

Rezah    89

I can just tell the community obviously want striders? don't see the problem why can't they have striders?

• Wait What? 1
    • Dansgame 1
    • Triggered 1

Big Kev    233

1. Striders are the work of a 10-year-old, 90% of people wanted them gone off the server and they should never come back. 

2. Oh my, I'm brain dead at pvp what gun can I buy to hold down the mouse 1 button oh look it's a navid epic gamer kills.

"I can just tell the community obviously want striders? don't see the problem why can't they have striders? " 

it should say [I can just tell the community doesn't want striders back! please don't ad them] 

• Like 3

zed    156

In my opinion (and I know it isn't a popular one) Navids and SPMG's should be brought back. Yes, they are overpowered which is why they should cost a lot of time and money to get. They should be high risk, high reward weapons. They were somewhat high risk last wipe but if they were to be brought back in this wipe.. the cost of either crafting or buying a navid especially should sky rocket. If used by the right person, a navid could determine the outcome of a fight. I personally believe that navids and spmg's were overused in the last wipe and especially towards the end but if brought back I feel as though the amount of navids used would plummet if implemented correctly. Striders are gone, and I'm happy they are. I don't like being desync rammed although it was funny at times, however server events that allowed the use of striders would be pretty cool to participate in. 

• Like 3
    • Facepalm 1
    • Dislike 1
    • nothanks 1

Hope    152

The server is fine how it is, for weapons anyway, You have LIM’s and MK200’s, learn to use them, yes it will actually require skill but oh well.

• kkool 1
    • Clap 1

JdawgZ    306

nooooo striders were terrible! there was no combat, only competitions on who could dismount first or who could win the gamble on a dsync... it got so boring!

now we actually have to chase each other, use tactics and set up proper ambushes etc (And besides, the only decent amoured vehicle most cops get is a Hunter, which is slower in speed than a rebel ifrit)

Dredal    137
    On 11/18/2018 at 1:28 AM, Eagle said:

In my opinion (and I know it isn't a popular one) Navids and SPMG's should be brought back. Yes, they are overpowered which is why they should cost a lot of time and money to get. They should be high risk, high reward weapons. They were somewhat high risk last wipe but if they were to be brought back in this wipe.. the cost of either crafting or buying a navid especially should sky rocket. If used by the right person, a navid could determine the outcome of a fight. I personally believe that navids and spmg's were overused in the last wipe and especially towards the end but if brought back I feel as though the amount of navids used would plummet if implemented correctly. Striders are gone, and I'm happy they are. I don't like being desync rammed although it was funny at times, however server events that allowed the use of striders would be pretty cool to participate in. 

+1

• Like 1

Rhys Beckett    469
    On 11/18/2018 at 1:28 AM, Eagle said:

• Like 1
    • nothanks 3

Mitch    610
    On 11/17/2018 at 4:16 PM, Mitch said:

Sorry not adding them. Enough said here.

Locked.

• Like 2
    • Feels Sad Man 1