• Michael Steiner

Now that... Was Epic

• Kat.    130

You can continue with the :pogchamp: memes but if it escalates to drama between the two factions, I will lock this thread.

• Like 2
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • thinking3d 1

Daywalker    114

It’s pretty sad that you are making memes about people with genuine suggestions for the server but your too ignorant to listen to anything being said because your a cop and anything suggested by rebels must have a sinister intention to ruin the server. How about reading what is said given that there are major issues with both factions.

• Like 3
    • Wesmart 1
    • Clap 2
    • <3 2
    • Vomit 1

Big Kev    137

Ehh It would be nice to see a cop update seeing the last one was a few months ago both sides need stuff added and I feel as tho cop has been kicked to the side for the last few months.

Edited by Big Kev
    • Like 4

Fusionable    348

This is pathetic, @Daywalker I have to agree with you partially mate. Yes we are aware that at the moment there is some fluctuation between both rebel and cop whether it is considered a “major isssue” is another thing. Fluctuation is a key part to the server and it has happened for the past 3+ years, rebels have had highs, cops have had highs and both have had dramatic lows. But this is quite forwardly just stupid and immature, if you want something changed, don’t like something that is currently in the server or have a reasonable suggestion for an addition than nothing is holding you back. But seriously if your talking shit because cops didn’t respond to a couple of banks, or rebels have 2x numbers and only hit banks late at night, than so be it, if you don’t like it don’t play at those particular hours, OR, you could give a reasonable suggestion to how this could be fixed rather than turning a simple GAME into a whiny, shit talking group. Altis life staff are here to listen, here to receive feedback and here to better your experience on the server so if you have something constructive and productive to say then say it.This is a game people are here to have fun, some people take it more serious than others, but at the end of the day we are all here to have fun whether your a rebel, cop or a bloody medic. I think I’m speaking for the most of us here we are sick and tired of it. Banter is one thing but shit talking is another, I’m not going to stop you from shit talking, I’m not going to restrict you from shit talking, but seriously grow up, shut up and play the game. 

• Like 4
    • Facepalm 1
    • Clap 2

Dredal    86
    2 hours ago, Daywalker said:

It’s pretty sad that you are making memes about people with genuine suggestions for the server but your too ignorant to listen to anything being said because your a cop and anything suggested by rebels must have a sinister intention to ruin the server. How about reading what is said given that there are major issues with both factions.

What Michael posts in the Discussion thread on the forums doesn't effect the availability and meaning behind all of your suggestions, BMing him isn't going to help much at all.

I literally only made this post to poke a bit of fun that every post I've seen come out of the altis life section has been from AoW with all them EPIC frag montages.

This is so sad... Alexia play despacito.

Edited by Michael Steiner
    • Like 1
    • feelsretardedman 1

Daywalker    114
    19 hours ago, Dredal said:

What Michael posts in the Discussion thread on the forums doesn't effect the availability and meaning behind all of your suggestions, BMing him isn't going to help much at all.

Your missing the point. Whilst I understand Michael’s video was only intended as a joke it demonstrates the current out of game hate that cops have of rebels. Even though his post does not affect any suggestions it promotes a long standing out of game despise of rebels that cops have. His post promotes a culture of ignorance and rejection of anything said by a rebel that current cops live by. My response doesn’t need to change anything but I feel that it needs to be brought to light that the current out of game rivalry between rebels and cops is just ****ing dumb. Everyone, regardless of what faction they play, is entitled to having their own opinions and giving feedback to server staff, which in the past few months has been vital. Making meme videos about someone making suggestions is pretty appalling, especially given their rank on cop. As @Fusionable said it’s only a game and yet we treat each other like shit and reject any of their ideas, good and bad, out of game depending on what faction they play.

• Like 2

Dredal    86

current out of game hate that cops have of rebels.

There's been a faction rivalvry for 5+ years now, I don't understand why all of a sudden it's a big deal. 

we treat each other like shit and reject any of their ideas, good and bad

Also incorrect, multiple members of the APD have been closely working with AoW to try and better the server. @Fusionable has also been doing a great job by seeking ideas and advice from the civilian faction and myself and others have agreed with most of the ideas.

• Like 4

bouda118    165

I don’t think @Michael Steiner meant any harm with this post. It was just posted at a really really bad time.  +1 meme. 

Alot of little things bottled over between factions as of late, At the end of the day this is a video game, Everyone needs to be enjoying it, We might be rebels and cops ingame, But outside of it were all apart of the same community. Leave the ingame beef in the game and work together outside of it to better the server for both factions. 

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 5
    • Clap 1
    • Dislike 1

Daywalker    114
    13 hours ago, Dredal said:

Also incorrect, multiple members of the APD have been closely working with AoW to try and better the server. @Fusionable has also been doing a great job by seeking ideas and advice from the civilian faction and myself and others have agreed with most of the ideas

I know that there has been a few but that doesn’t mean that the culture of the most part of the cops is one of respect out of game.

In response to the long standing nature of the cop-rebel conflict it doesn’t matter how long it’s gone on for, as @bouda118 said this post was made at a time when these tensions where at a peak and trying to settle this beef was important as it was jeopardising the validity of suggestions made by rebels that the server so desperately need.